The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I could not believe how hard Dana dodged that current event question and no one is pressing him on the issue

Can’t press him for anything. Hard questions are to be avoided.

Just that he’s the only show in town. This isn’t easy. This is the hardest thing he’s ever done. There’s no gate. No concessions. The fighters are still getting paid. There’s a pandemic. The world is crazy. But fight island is real.

On one hand I’m a huge MMA fan. On another...it’s just blatantly obvious and im ignorantly complicit.

Vince is right. Next few cards are trash. Wonder what the next move is...

I think the co headline for fight island July 11th is going to be yan vs aldo and that rose rematch.

Really hope Dana can pull off a miracle and get Izzy vs Costa

Also, did anyone peep that one reporter ask Dana some question that really bothered him and he followed it up by saying due to all the madness in the world right now a lot of the media is going to get laid off.

what's next for amanda nunes? dana ruled out valentina.
didn't watch the event but spencer face looked jacked up. was it even close?

Can we get sean o’malley a ranked opponent please?

He’s sneezing on guys and they going down at this point!

Cody looked good, reaaaaal good.

Man pretty happy for Aljo, I remember he was on the verge of leaving the UFC to go to bellator at the end of his last contract, I know he was unhappy....good to see him put his head down and put in the work. He’s definitely earned everything he gets from here on out.

Wow that main card is ****ing fire. Ribas coming out party :pimp: .

Guessing Izzy/Costa maybe September?

DC says he been training with Mark Henry while in Vegas and Mark will be flying out to AKA to help him for this camp. DC don't want anything to do with them body shots again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom