The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Chito is a winnable fight for Sean granted it will be his toughest...from here on out his opps just gonna get better and better......I’m in for the ride.

chito been in there will the best, the fight should say alot o’malley and where he stands in the division

DC and stiopic right around the corner

who yall got?

I’m riding with DC

I‘m with Stipe. Hopefully his eyes hold up.

Likely DC retires after the fight either way, better the winner remains a defending champ.

Cormier beat Stipe fair and square, but definitely didn’t have to earn his title shot at heavyweight the way Stipe had to, nor was he willing to fight any of the other top guys at heavyweight. They gave him a gimme fight against Lewis as a defense which was a complete sham.

Francis is the #1 contender anyways.

Sucks for Stipe. These rematches. But HW is one of the more shallower divisions due to the almighty equalizer.

Beltran literally pulled them together to shake hands. He really made them lmfao. I've never seen that, Beltran was pissed

Diaz brothers associate with that clown AJ, sad. They probably just taking his money

Loureda IG thottin to the fullest

AJ is a *****. I remember seeing him on ariel's show a couple years ago and dude was definitely a weirdo. All he talked about was Nick and his nunchucks

Loureda IG thottin to the fullest

AJ is a *****. I remember seeing him on ariel's show a couple years ago and dude was definitely a weirdo. All he talked about was Nick and his nunchucks
The Diaz bros can't possibly **** with him as a person but I kind of see the in cage antics relating to the Diaz brothers

Sorry you guys can't catch it now.. there are ways... but it's too late now for the prelims lol.. the main card is starting now... lmk

curtis millender is dog ****, ufc did right by releasing him.

Impressive.. off a stance switch too, geeze. Want to see one run in the UFC ..
Hooft got the juice again breh

I honestly don't think Bendo is all that washed. He's not championship material but he's not a walk over what so ever. For Chandler to knock him out like that, I wasn't expecting that at all

With that being said I still don't see or hear that hunger in him to prove that he's the best in the world. I think he just wants the bag from whomever is going to pay him and I don't blame him one bit for that

If he would have expressed how he wanted to show the world how he's right up there with the best I think he'd have had a very different post fight interview

Hooft got the juice again breh

I honestly don't think Bendo is all that washed. He's not championship material but he's not a walk over what so ever. For Chandler to knock him out like that, I wasn't expecting that at all
For sure. Dude looked good at the start and he's definitely not a pushover. man's been in the fight game so long, was surprised to hear that was only his 2nd loss by KO.

And agreed on Chandler not leaving. He's getting up there in age. if he wanted to make that leap he would've done it off that off that Primus win.

Coker going to throw him the bag and have him fight Pitbull again. Thought that last fight was an early stoppage.. shouldn't have lost his title like that.

Back
Top Bottom