The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

A fight with Diego Sanchez of all people?!? Then he'd use a KO over a well past his prime fighter for a title shot eh? Kind of like when he fought Siver.

A fight with Diego Sanchez of all people?!? Then he'd use a KO over a well past his prime fighter for a title shot eh? Kind of like when he fought Siver.

Conor was on UFC fast track program after he beat Dustin. You have Dana to thank for that.

In fairness the Diego call out is disgusting :lol:

I’m hoping this charity fight with Dustin plays out though.

If Dustin washed him on home turf on his own promotion he would be finished.

I would like to see Colby vs. Edwards more than anything . Jorge vs Edwards or Colby is just a ruin to Jorge's run. Put Jorge vs. Diaz 2 imo.

I would like to see Colby vs. Edwards more than anything . Jorge vs Edwards or Colby is just a ruin to Jorge's run. Put Jorge vs. Diaz 2 imo.
It's appearing more and more likely they do Colby/Masvidal maybe the NYE card since that headliner hasn't been announced yet. I have little interest in Diaz II as the first was pretty lopsided.

Edwards might have to take Wonderboy if no one else steps up.

Dan hardy at it again

“It was crass, is the truth,” Hardy said (via MMA Fighting) .”It was unnecessary and it was crass. It’s not good for the sport to be seeing those things, but at the same time we see a lot of the superstars they stand out, they create headlines because of the thing that they do. [Adesanya] was [mockingly] urinating on the octagon in his UFC debut. We shouldn’t be surprised by these things.”

It also wouldnt happen. Would be a boringggg fight. If Wonderboy couldn't peice him up Jorge cant. Hell jus throw like 4 jabs and a right hand or two and jorge will win 30-27 on output

Lol now Dan Hardy knows what's best for the sport hahah hell never do a big fight again on the desk.

I like the guy and his analysis but hes clearly not real sure how all this media stuff works.

Ali went in, lmao

“Last week Dana White called me,” Abdelaziz said. “He said, ‘Ali, what do you think if Khabib win, him and Conor do The Ultimate Fighter on ESPN?’ This is breaking news. I said, ‘I don’t know. I’ll think about it.’ And he said, of course, [vice versa] if Justin win.

“It would be Khabib vs. Conor on The Ultimate Fighter, coaching. It would have been f*cking huge. Probably would have went to the hospital because he would have beat his *** and his whole team. Or Justin Gaethje vs. [McGregor].”

“I talked with Khabib yesterday,” Abelaziz said. “He said, ‘This man is human trash. He’s like garbage. When you touch sh*t, you smell sh*t.’ He said, ‘He doesn’t earn the fight. You understand? He doesn’t earn the fight.’

“Listen, if Justin wins, whatever, and he wants the easy payday, yeah, go ahead and fight Conor if you want. But I don’t know if even Conor still in the conversations because Justin said, ‘I gotta give him an opportunity,’ but he didn’t want the fight.”

“Second of all, January 2020 – actually, December 2019, we wanted to fight Conor. Conor said he’s not ready yet. When [Gaethje] heard he wanted to fight in January, Justin Gaethje, he was higher ranked than [Donald] ‘Cowboy’ [Cerrone] by far, and he choose to fight Cowboy instead of Justin. Justin called him out on social media. Not one time we saw Conor respond to him.”

“All this nonsense about him wanting to fight Justin, this is full of sh*t,” Abdelaziz said. “He wanted to fight ‘Cowboy,’ Diego Sanchez, Matt Brown, he wanted to fight all these old veterans. Realistically, in their prime, they’ll probably beat his ***.

“But in a way, he showed you what kind of weak man he is. He’s a liar. He’s everything you don’t want to be as a man. He’s not a man. He lost all the value. Guess what? Sports have moved on. The UFC has moved on. We have moved on. When Justin Gaethje turned down probably $7 or 8 million dollars payday [to fight McGregor], it was just for his integrity. To show, ‘Guess what? I can do it better.’ Justin Gaethje’s a f*cking legend, man.”

“Hey, if he wants to do The Ultimate Fighter with he can,” Abdelaziz said. “If he wants to do Kamaru Usman, The Ultimate Fighter with Khamzat Chimaev, yes he can. If Justin choose to, that’s okay too.

“He can forget about Khabib. He can forget about the rematch. Done. Dead. Never. Khabib will never fight him.”

Back
Top Bottom