The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Cant wait to hear about how CONor was carrying an injury into this fight. Trilogy goes the same way...

I honestly see Pacaquio/Diaz 3/retirement

In that order. Upper echelon at 155 he is not. Been sayin it for years but he built his legacy beating 45ers. How many lefts did poirer and diaz eat? The left hand is much exaggerated.

Shoutouts to people who took DP. couldnt convince me he was gonna stop conor in that manner beforehand. Exciting two finishes

Conor vs Mike Davis is the fight we need.

Chandler would swarm Mcnuggets, Gaethje would break his leg , he could best up Hooker if he isnt retired. But yea no path for him anymore. If you dont give him Tony why not Davis.

Wowzers! Can't justifiably put Conor in there with any of the killers at 155. I'd match him up with Tony Ferguson next

Happy maga Dana White lost his show pony :lol:

prime Connor was a long time ago. He’s a skill fighter. He uses technique on his feet and speed. The speed is gone so now he’s a walking punching bag. Dude made his money and then some. Time to sell booze and be a family man

Screenshot_20210124-082414_Textra.jpg

Mcgregor caught his leg twice had him in great spot to attack his knee with a few hard strikes......maybe easier said than done

To be fair, Conor has been gracious in every loss except for Khabib. He definitely went way too far with the trash talk with someone who does not give a **** about trash talking for the numbers and hype. But hilarious that he's getting mad at Khabib for commenting. This ****er got mauled by Khabib and Khabib mauled Dustin.

Hope Hooker calls it quits. Been in too many wars and he just doesn't quite have it to ever get the title. He's got his own gym in Auckland and seems to be set up for a good life after retirement

Has anyone ever tried the leg kick gameplan against conor before?

Off the top of my head. I can’t recall. Folks have tried to grapple or try to tire him in the past.

Conor wasn’t ready. Dustin came with a game plan. Mixups. Take down. Leg kicks.

CKB Shenanigans. Analyze the opponents tendencies and then exploit it.
Look at what Alex did Max in the first and second fight. Leg kicks and take downs are what got Max. It’s mix martial arts.

If this was old Conor. He’d have used mental warfare. And Conor would have exploded In round one with mix ups to trap the enemy into the left. Khabib and Dustin showed those 3+ years hurt Conor. The game past him by. In the past, Conor had a list of folks he wanted to fight. And he already knew hot to beat them.

And is Dustin ducking Chandler?

Off the top of my head. I can’t recall. Folks have tried to grapple or try to tire him in the past.

Conor wasn’t ready. Dustin came with a game plan. Mixups. Take down. Leg kicks.

CKB Shenanigans. Analyze the opponents tendencies and then exploit it.
Look at what Alex did Max in the first and second fight. Leg kicks and take downs are what got Max. It’s mix martial arts.

If this was old Conor. He’d have used mental warfare. And Conor would have exploded In round one with mix ups to trap the enemy into the left. Khabib and Dustin showed those 3+ years hurt Conor. The game past him by. In the past, Conor had a list of folks he wanted to fight. And he already knew hot to beat them.

And is Dustin ducking Chandler?
Why would he be ducking him. You don’t get one fight and automatic title shot. It’s too many people in 155 for that to happen. Chill out lol

Respect to Porier implying Chandler don't deserve that shot yet. Said Do Bronx deserves it more and I agree 100%. Let Gaethje and Chandler fight.

Yeah the over reaction to Conor losing is hilarious. Ive said before I don't like the guy at all and hope he got whooped, but he looked very good most of that 1st round. Accurate and couple shots you could tell Dustin felt. Dustin just had a perfect game plan and Conor wasn't ready. The takedown opened up the calf kicks and took Conors power away. Can't take so much time off and stay with the elites, when the game is constantly changing.

I'll write him off if he loses against Diaz/Tony/RDA.

RDA a can? Lolllz

Also think Dustin no selling Chandler is cause they slid him in when him and Tony were campaigning for more dough.

For Conor he’s not getting Pacquiao off a loss

If he takes the Nate Trilogy and loses he’s dead in the water

If he loses to Ferguson he can still fall back on the Nate trilogy.

Back
Top Bottom