The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Need to see how many PPV buys they did... Dana was claiming 3-3.5 million week of the fight :lol: need to see how this did with no promotion

That fight was awful. Some of the worst random things out together followed by the worst call out of all time that aged as fast as a white woman after college

This circus is the best thing to happen to UFC in a while. Dana loving EVERY minute of press attention that the pre-fight, actual fight, and post-fight are getting. IF there's a rematch, you can ramp up the racist rhetoric, insults, and overall bat **** craziness by 100. Dana's act is transparent in all of this :lol:

This circus is the best thing to happen to UFC in a while. Dana loving EVERY minute of press attention that the pre-fight, actual fight, and post-fight are getting. IF there's a rematch, you can ramp up the racist rhetoric, insults, and overall bat **** craziness by 100. Dana's act is transparent in all of this :lol:
He swore on his daughter's life last night that he didn't care about the PPV numbers. Dude is a different level of scum forsaking his daughter's name like that :lol:

He swore on his daughter's life last night that he didn't care about the PPV numbers. Dude is a different level of scum forsaking his daughter's name like that :lol:

:lol: Pockets getting fat off of PPV and the fight last night still dominating headlines on a football Sunday. White/UFC winning, whether he wants to admit it or not :lol:

Conor and his team went the Goon route first in BK so Khabib and his team just gave it back to them

The good brother Khabib crushed that clown I was too lit last night to even post

Loved it!

Then hopped the cage to let the rest of conor’s clown posse know what time it was

It’s all fun and games when you’re disrespecting a man’s family and culture until they lock that cage door.

Last edited:
i’ll say it again for the dense people. conor jumped the fence, slapped security, pushed a ref and got in his face at a bellator match he wasn’t even in. he threw a dolly at a bus and injured chiesea and borg. and nothing happened but a tiny slap on the wrist.

people calling for khabib to be stripped are either salty conor lost or racist islamophobes.

Last edited:
I don’t know how anyone can cry foul at Khabib given all of Conors antics.

Yeah, you can say it wasn’t the smartest move from a career perspective. But the reaction is totally understandable.

Conor doesn’t even seem that upset about it post fight wise because he knows damn well he provoked that response.

i’ll day it again for the dense people. conor jumped the fence, slapped security, pushed a ref and got in his face at a bellator match he wasn’t even in. he threw a dolly at a bus and injured chiesea and borg. and nothing happened but a tiny slap on the wrist.

people calling for khabib to be stripped are either salty conor lost or racist islamophobes.
Period.

As long as Nevada doesn't do anything outrageous Khabib's career is better off because of all this notoriety. Besides beating Conor, to add some extra controversy on top of it all is what resonates with people

Dudes know deep down stripping Khabib is the only way to stop the force that he is

People saying McGregor has a shot and can take it in a rematch must have watched a different fight from me. I rewatched it last night and the dude babied and dominated McGregor nearly the whole way through. Fought him to not just defeat him, but also disrespect and punish him.

Watching him go toe to toe with “the best striker” McGregor, he slapped him like he said he would in a presser and showed him his hand he slapped him with, had the best punch, wailed on him the second round, made him tap like he predicted, barked at him and maybe even spit on him after the fight. Y’all really want your man to go through that again?

Back
Top Bottom