The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I don't think Conor was even considering Max but I still don't think he's fighting this year anyway.

Seems like he's waiting for the winner of Nate/Jorge.
Yeah I agree, not max, just sayin that Conor called that dec 14 date and now it has a headliner. So Conor doesn’t get his way again lol

Kick rocks dummy.

What kind of idiot cant follow a conversation?
That was the second fight back to back where a judge had it 28/28 on. 3 round bout. Yeah ok.

Judges suck.
Never saw the other fights.....I'm not a mind reader. You quoted me DUMMY.

Am I the only one who thinks if Nate wins he might refuse to run it back with Conor because he wants to fight a winner?

Yeah I agree, not max, just sayin that Conor called that dec 14 date and now it has a headliner. So Conor doesn’t get his way again lol

Conor was drunk tweeting, :lol:

Dude said Dublin, Dec 14th when they already had a card scheduled in Vegas on that date.

The only fight they could even make this year for Conor seems like Gaethje but it seems like he has no interest in that.

Am I the only one who thinks if Nate wins he might refuse to run it back with Conor because he wants to fight a winner?

He's gonna refuse the biggest paycheck of his life?

Yea, you're probably the only one who thinks this.

I don’t think nate gives a single damb about fighting a “winner”. If he did then he’d be calling out usman or khabib

At this point he’s in good position to keep racking up money fights that don’t necessarily include title implications. Perfect: more money and less pressure
Conor was drunk tweeting, :lol:

Dude said Dublin, Dec 14th when they already had a card scheduled in Vegas on that date.

The only fight they could even make this year for Conor seems like Gaethje but it seems like he has no interest in that.

He's gonna refuse the biggest paycheck of his life?

Yea, you're probably the only one who thinks this.
Right he said Dublin but he’s long called to headline more Ireland shows and instead accepted Vegas

I don’t think nate gives a single damb about fighting a “winner”. If he did then he’d be calling out usman or khabib

At this point he’s in good position to keep racking up money fights that don’t necessarily include title implications. Perfect: more money and less pressure

Right he said Dublin but he’s long called to headline more Ireland shows and instead accepted Vegas
Agreed on both fronts. I'd be seriously surprised if Conor fights anywhere except MSG or Vegas the rest of his career.

Also let's be honest, if Nate can make 5 mil+ on the Conor trilogy fight he's taking it and that could be the last fight he ever takes.

Didn’t Pettis and Nate make that fight?

And then Nate proposed the Masvidal fight?

Seems like he’s calling his shots. His terms for the money he thinks he deserves.

Can’t say Crying Covington has the same clout.

Was worried I missed a good main event, Just saw it was a no contest.
Relieved, but sucks for y’all that watched.

i'm honestly surprised that nate even came back for a fight other than conor
Nate for all of his past failures to secure better contracts, has now shown twice that he can be an exceptional visionary

First he saw the Michael Johnson fight as a stepping stone to conor

Then he parlayed the relatively safe matchup with Pettis into the Jorge fight. He fully knew what he was doing, very calculated. Easy path to collect more checks

When looking back at nate coming back without Conor, it all makes sense. Not to mention he got to fight in Cali

Man that sucks for Stephens.. said he dropped almost 30k for this camp that was in Mexico the whole time.

Understand the crowd was irate tho, done saw Moreno get a bs draw and Grasso get robbed. Then 10 seconds of Yair.

The ufc really should be giving these guys advances for fight camp expenses. Like here's 10 percent of your purse. You pull out or get injured you dont get the advance next time

If he thinks fighters shouldn't care about their eyes then have him look at bisping's messed up eyeball.

1) That looks like Street Fighter.

2) That’s pretty cringe and gory. Par for the course with Tony.

Off memory. We had Eddy. A regular joe. Than we had Crackhead Conor. Then we had Khabib, a stand up dude with not so stand up associations. If Tony wins, we get a psychopath.

1) That looks like Street Fighter.

2) That’s pretty cringe and gory. Par for the course with Tony.

Off memory. We had Eddy. A regular joe. Than we had Crackhead Conor. Then we had Khabib, a stand up dude with not so stand up associations. If Tony wins, we get a psychopath.
Tony is all about the violence lol. Definitely not surprising with his personality and insane training regimen + workouts.

You also forgot the guy who lost the title on a fight pass card and the wheaties guy.

The Wheaties Guy aka Flash. And Frankenstein aka Terminator.

Much respect to all of them. It’s like Highlander in that division.

Did you guys see the video Luke did a few months ago comparing JBJ early title run to Khabib’s run (Johnson to now)?

Back
Top Bottom