The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Lol at expecting an apology. I'd like to see the fight sooner than later but just want the Tony-Khabib fight to go down early next year lol

That’s a very specific situation though. Who the hell would’ve ever thought 2 popular youtubers boxing would be a big event and generate a ton of money? Now it’s a rematch and a 3rd fight definitely coming. Still surprised that racist trash got even more popular but that seems to happen on youtube when his fans are white middle schoolers and younger.

Hardy hung in there and his athleticism keeps him close when his skills let him down... Was hoping he would win and have to deal with Black Beast at some point

Zabit v Kattar has been really really good. High level, both guys not giving an inch

Kattar's keeping his wits even with Zabit's unpredictable pressure

All the fame drained the finesse away. He even tried to delete these Tweets

1573364636665.png

Rent free?!?! Ill be honest about nate....journey man fighter who came up against the money man Conor. Say what you want about nate....yea he cant articulate a conversation well but that rent free is getting him millions.

Nate comes across of a "idiot" but he has done alot to market himself well.

i like nate, but if anything, he's left millions off the table throughout his career and he expects dana/ufc to pay him for what he thinks he's owed. fought for scraps on a ****ty deal and sat out a long time in hopes of a money fight after the conor fights. yeah, he's learned how to market himself better following conor's playbook

not sure what the numbers were, but i hope he got a big purse and ppv buys for the ufc 244

Last edited:
Jan v Jacare (his LHW debut) next weekend. I see they're content with feeding Jan MW's :lol:but I'm not mad at it, Jan is legit as they come

Also didn't realize Charles Oliveria was on a Jim Milleresque run with all finishes too. If he beats Gordon I'd like to see him matchup with Iaquinta or Barboza

Nick is tryin to get that Jorge fight. Sounding real punchy though. I guess he's trying to play the revenge angle somewhat, but the snippet I saw was just weird. Nick just rambling about not being happy in life because his brother got kicked in the face, eventually gets up and ends the interview out the blue, points to Ariel, does Pacino voice, "He's the bad guy!". Huh? :lol:

I dunno man, I think his time is over. Nate too. But he's a bigger dude than Jorge and Nate for sure and while he was active it would've been a good fight. Who know's what it'd be now.

Back
Top Bottom