The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Conor and khabib def ain't gonna be there. If security and police don't want them there, UFC Sure as hell don't. No need to play that card yet. Just let it summer and don't let them talk period

Dana should have never put Connor on the hot seat as the poster boy. If he was looking out for that man he wouldn't let him get drunk on stage like that. talking all that mess about islam, his family, his home, and you expect it to be all cordial and gravy after? ****** trippin to the max

I 100% was expecting White to come in and somehow disqualify dude to keep the Connor investment alive. Dana White lost more than anyone tonight

What was it that Connor said about khabib? Where can I find the vid or what do I search for?

Yo also for a guy like khabib who is really good with grappling if he went up against somebody with really good bjj would that be a good match or no? Who do you think would be a good fight for khabib next?

that was a really great card.

derrick lewis, oh man. that dude funny as hell.
the co main event was ****ing wild. wish pettis didn't break his hand and it was a 5 round fight.
mcgregor looked completely outclassed by a more dominant mixed martial artist. i wouldn't even say he outboxed khabib tonight ole boy got rocked in the second round.

khabib and tony next please. make it happen dana.

I 100% was expecting White to come in and somehow disqualify dude to keep the Connor investment alive. Dana White lost more than anyone tonight
He won more than anything. This was a huge fight but no way this does record numbers. Doubt it even comes close to 202.

Now if they have a rematch? THAT is what breaks records

What was it that Connor said about khabib? Where can I find the vid or what do I search for?

Yo also for a guy like khabib who is really good with grappling if he went up against somebody with really good bjj would that be a good match or no? Who do you think would be a good fight for khabib next?
it would be a closer match but once Khabib gets his hand wrapped around you its auto vice grip. Dudes muscles have been trained for endurance and he's strong as an ox.

edit: and there are few bjj guys who have their hands/chins right. Brian Ortega is the only one who's real nice on his feet imo

He won more than anything. This was a huge fight but no way this does record numbers. Doubt it even comes close to 202.

Dude connors face is on everything UFC related. Connor just got spanked like an infant.

Didn’t he just sign him for 5-6 fights? Connor is paid already. Dana isn’t getting the money back now.
Yeah there was little chance conor would fight out the contract

Wait, how do we know this wasn’t the highest selling ppv? I think it could have been

Back
Top Bottom