The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

That’s fair, but it was Zubaira Tukhugov who isn’t much of a challenge for Conor. He actually straight up said he planned to walk up on Conor and y’all to him after Khabib beats him. That’s exactly what he did.

I expect the Zubaira/Artem fight to be canceled now.
Oh **** that’s lit. Like I said, you jump in there and whatever happens happens. Not blaming conor for that at all

Whee McGOAT got starched! The PPV buys will dictate what’s next for him. Conor vs. Tony is the fight to make here. Especially since Khabib is likely to get a lengthy suspension.

Can’t say that I’m really mad at Khabib’s post fight antics. He’s the definition of bringing the same energy everywhere.

*Throws on Booking Hat if I’m Dana*
Nate beats Dustin which leads to Nate vs. Khabib. Nate beats Khabib which leads to Nate vs. McGOAT 3.

It’ll be like Frazier beating Ali then Foreman beating Frazier followed by Ali beating Foreman.

Conor will do nice at at Featherweight, fights with Ortiz, Aldo 2, Hollaway 2. Stephens , Zabit. I dig it.

Whee McGOAT got starched! The PPV buys will dictate what’s next for him. Conor vs. Tony is the fight to make here. Especially since Khabib is likely to get a lengthy suspension.

Can’t say that I’m really mad at Khabib’s post fight antics. He’s the definition of bringing the same energy everywhere.

*Throws on Booking Hat if I’m Dana*
Nate beats Dustin which leads to Nate vs. Khabib. Nate beats Khabib which leads to Nate vs. McWashed 3.

It’ll be like Frazier beating Ali then Foreman beating Frazier followed by Ali beating Foreman.
fixed

Also I saw muayThai isn’t big in ufc no more? I thought that’s like a staple in ufc? Also is grappling and wrestling the same thing cuz I always associate the two together.
Muay Thai is still very alive and well in my opinion. And I think most would say it would be the preferred style of striking for MMA. But that doesn't mean boxing, TKD, etc don't work.

Grappling is judo, wrestling (catch, freestyle, Greco Roman), sambo, BJJ. But they all share very common, overarching techniques. There's only so many ways to grapple someone.

I think the most important is meshing all facets of your game together. a perfectexampleis tonight when khabib used his wrestling to set up that right hand

That's what makes this sport so beautiful. Every matchup is different. And anything can happen in a fight

Reactions: Ube
What’s amazing is khabib won the stand up game too. Anyone watching this press conference? Tony Ferguson should never be allowed to speak
Khabibs threat for a take down changes everything in the stand up. It’s like how a great three point shooter’s ball handling is enchanced

Khabibs striking defense was very impressive though

bruh tried to hit me with i didn't know what i was talking bout earlier and he knew more because he does martial arts :rofl:
Stretch the truth much? I made a statement. You said I didn't know what I was talking about and assumed my background of MMA was from palying UFC 3

I never said YOU didn't know what you were talking about
I never said EYE knew more than YOU because I train

Back
Top Bottom