The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

It's 2020 and Jon still TALKING about moving to HW.

Funny.

We don't give a **** what you type on twitter, go and do it.

He fought "safe" against OSP, Anthony Smith and Thiago but he trying to convince people he would fight Francis?

Yea, I need to see that to believe it.

Didn't Weili Zhang have the same problem, but not at the last minute? Supposedly she had connects to Tulsi Gabbard, who helped pull some strings.

Ariel is saying the original fight is trending as likely for now...

Also Dan Ige is getting quite the bump in competition with Barboza 😲 regardless of it being Barboza's 145 debut

I'm always curious to see how Ige does since he's also a part-time manager at Dominance

Feel any fight against Francis is to avoid the power he has for the first minute of every round. Easier said than done I get it. Just seeing how lost he was on the ground against Stipe gives everyone the blueprint. Don’t see Jones having too much trouble w Francis honestly

Speaking of Francis..

Mike putting him on game :pimp:
I do want to see how much he's improved in other areas. You hear from people like Luke, that his coaches tell him his wrestling's improved and he added head kicks to combos. He just can't get a fight long enough to show case his new skills :lol:

What a wacky podcast.

Hopefully Francis takes some of his advice.

Mike had respect for McGregor lasting 10 rounds with the best boxer of the last 20 years. Is it valid? Or was Floyd just playing with his food?

It was very obvious floyd could’ve ended that match in a couple of minutes but that’s not good business so he let it go on for a few rounds to set up a rematch if he wants.

Correction. He never respected Conor for a single second and walked him down until Conor got tired. Then threw punches one at a time at 60%. Conor is just as delusional as Chael about what happened.

If his fans are still dumb enough to pay for boxing fights where he has 0% chance of winning then let them waste their money and boxers have an easy payday.

So Mike’s assessment is off then? The kudos aren’t warranted?

Honestly I agree with you guys.

Irish fella just needs to get back in the cage.

Don’t see Tony, Justin or Khabib fighting before fall. He should tag Dustin or go for the Nate trilogy. At least give the fans a show.

Two fight and two finishes. Hopefully the finished keep rolling. These events feel never ending between them being 6 hours and all the commercials.

Landwehr is a country mother****er. Bruh needs to give it up and shave his head, hairline looking damaged.

Wish Davis didn’t have the weight cut issues. Would’ve been great to see him wreck Chikadze. Didn’t like dude‘s style in kickboxing, don’t like it here.

Back
Top Bottom