The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

This man got physical jokes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
GHXcIoqWUAAqI-E

fugg-yo-trugg-v0-atsvml249nlc1.jpeg

Idc what anyone says, umar gotta finish this guy.

Umar coming for everybody
Collision Course 2024-2025!! Georgia versus Dagestan.

I been saying Umar and Merab got next. I haven't seen Umar in a minute to know if his striking is at the same level as his brother's (like he was talking in that interview). Merab's conditioning is insane. It definitely gives him an advantage in fights.
Man became a MEME lol. Everyone says he's not a good comedian. But come on, after watching that.

Jared Brooks just lost his title at 56 seconds into round 1 by DQ. Pacio went for a standing kimura and Brooks went for a suplex with Pacio landing on his head.

Clearly unintentional that homeboy landed on his head and a suplex is unpredictable as to where the opponent lands. Herb Dean was quick with the DQ.

😂

And it was the second DQ of the night.

Herb Dean red carded Arjan Bhullar because he would not stop running away the whole fight.

giphy-downsized.gif

Collision Course 2024-2025!! Georgia versus Dagestan.

I been saying Umar and Merab got next. I haven't seen Umar in a minute to know if his striking is at the same level as his brother's (like he was talking in that interview). Merab's conditioning is insane. It definitely gives him an advantage in fights.

Man became a MEME lol. Everyone says he's not a good comedian. But come on, after watching that.

I love umar saying he sees 0 threat in Merab. I think it’s a great matchup and I want some build up to it. Hope it has a belt on the line and isn’t a number one contender fight.

Merabs getting close to that 35 mark

His striking is decent at best. His power is ok

His gas tank is elite but I don’t consider him god level wrestler like khabib or a gsp or even a fitch

Jared Brooks just lost his title at 56 seconds into round 1 by DQ. Pacio went for a standing kimura and Brooks went for a suplex with Pacio landing on his head.

Clearly unintentional that homeboy landed on his head and a suplex is unpredictable as to where the opponent lands. Herb Dean was quick with the DQ.

😂
Really unfortunate situation. It appears Brooks didn't mean to spike Pacio. Could have been ruled a NC IMO but rules are rules i guess. I'm totally for protecting the fighters and head spikes could lead to serious injuries. That spike Andrade did to Rose was nasty.

Islam vs bsd. That’s it. Easy match to make

Bsd needs to do something that stands out during media week. He is unknown but has everything else going for him

Catching up on the ONE main event. Holy **** Malykhin straight broke RDR. First triple champ for ONE.
I’ve been seeing this all over my feed. So is one just trash? Lmao

I don’t pay any attention to one

It’s not interesting to me at all but I see how it’s beloved my the mma community

Back
Top Bottom