The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

FW is in a bit of a pickle.

But I said a page back Mokaev could challenge Pantoja at 301 in Brazil.

BUT…could you legitimately go to ESPN and be like we’re head lining a card with fly weights named Pantoja and Mokaev? Probably need a female title fight as well.

Ortega got that dawg in him. Stitches, still fought. Twisted his ankle, still fought and came back to sub Yair.

Hopefully, the Evaloev fight is next. Though I wouldn't be mad if UFC sacrificed him in Spain.

Meshew saying Mokaev might end up getting a title shot with an impressive win

Crazy cuz Jose youngs brought up that Mokaev has only fought in fight island and the uk

He’s making his usa debut at the got Damb apex

Could he really get the shot !??

Umar and mokaev should be fighting on ppvs in the US. Blows my mind you have these two talents fighting in an empty Apex

Technically they were supposed to fight in a crowded Saudi arena but the UFC tried to pass that main event as caliber during Riyad season!!

Fury/Usyk (sp)
N’Gannou/Joshua
Bellator versus PFL PPV
WWE Crown Jewel
Fury/N’Gannou
Day of Reckoning

And they wanted to throw Biggie Boy versus Gaziev!!!

Rozen/Gaziev was actually on the 299 prelims. They just moved the fight to main event this card once it was an apex location.

There was no set main event for this Saudi card but the rumors circulating were that they were trying to headline it with Shara Bullet :lol: :lol:

^^^Just goes to prove my point.

They don’t see these dudes buying golf?

Throwing bags at foot ball players?

They’re the reason why these huge heavyweight fights are being made. I wish they’d venture down to the smaller weight classes.

They’re making money hand over fist. Crazy this company sold for what it did a few years ago. WME struggling and took on UFC and WWE. Smart decisions long term.

Last edited:
Got big fights coming up next week. Can not wait man.

Ngannou/Joshua Friday, PFL Paris with Doumbé/Lazy King I believe Saturday early afternoon, and UFC 299 8)

Let's get this Apex card over with.

It would suck to put topuria on ice

It’s one of the worst aspects of this sport, when a dude who is right there ready to breakthrough gets halted in his tracks for various reasons

It’s been happening with fighters recently

Chimaev. O’Malley. Bo nickal. Ikram

Back
Top Bottom