The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Izzy said he doesn’t need to headline Australia since volk and hooker can

He’s done with it it seems

But he also said Africa seems unlikely in general because commissions and other orgs are likely to try to get a cut of money

over/under steevoo1 steevoo1 misdoses and misses the fights all together?

:rofl:
I was in the building for Volk/Ortega full on trippin :lol:. Was curious to see how it would be live and maaaaan its an experience. Wouldn't really recommend it if you want to pay attention to the fights :lol:. During Merab/Moraes the octagon was spinning and Moraes shorts seemed like it was melting on his legs :lol:.

I will say, after the peak was over and the after effects kicked in, every single entrance was fire :lol:. When the main event hit and they dimmed the lights for Ortegas purge walk out that **** was hard.

I'll have to check out that Izzy interview with Ariel but I feel we've already known that about Australia largely being racist and much of its population just booing him for no good reason. That said if they aren't able to do a South Africa card this year then it seems the DDP/Izzy fight is still likely to go down in Aus.

I'll have to check out that Izzy interview with Ariel but I feel we've already known that about Australia largely being racist and much of its population just booing him for no good reason. That said if they aren't able to do a South Africa card this year then it seems the DDP/Izzy fight is still likely to go down in Aus.
Seems like the popular belief within the sport is that Australia was somehow homefield for izzy

Glad he finally called them out

Bo getting no buzz at all this week, crowd don’t seem to care about him at all

Crowd still hates Arman lol wonder if it’ll be the same tomorrow

Hill’s tattoos still upset me
jamahal-is-a-crip-v0-19wwzr5qh1sc1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom