The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Umm, the second fight wasn't a clear victory since he tested positive. It's the reason it is a no contest and the belt is back to DC. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he isn't great or that he didn't face a cheater in jones.

What was you watching? He didn't KO him?

Stop it ...

Roy Jones KO a dude then hit him after he was down and he lost the fight ... was it clear he won the fight ? Yes . FOH.

Are you actually jon jones and high right now? Cuz that might be the only reason any of your posts make sense to yourself.

DC will now be the guy who never beat the guy. Likely the rest of his career unless Jones fights again years down the line and DC isn't retired by then. Still doesn't take away from what he accomplished and it's not his fault one of the goats (even if he may have been juiced his whole career) couldn't keep his stuff together.

Are you actually jon jones and high right now? Cuz that might be the only reason any of your posts make sense to yourself.
What doesn't make sense to you ..

It was ruled a no contest .... got it.

During the fight Jones dominated Cromier and KO him .. he was dominated

The first fight Cromier was dominated as well ...

What's not making sense ... at no point was Jones in trouble ....

Yes he popped for PEDs ...but in what world do you live in, that you saw Jones losing the actual fight?

LoL ...

Let's strip Silva from all his accomplishment.. dude has always been a cheater and is not a great.

Correct? ... say it.

Last edited:
DC will now be the guy who never beat the guy. Likely the rest of his career unless Jones fights again years down the line and DC isn't retired by then. Still doesn't take away from what he accomplished and it's not his fault one of the goats (even if he may have been juiced his whole career) couldn't keep his stuff together.
Exactly...

People out here trying to belittle people for the obvious .... only in the internets do some of this dudes have a voice...

Again I'm not taking anything away from Cormier ... he is a product of his environment ... someone said Ronda is not a great because of level of competition and being one dimensional ... but .. nvm

Uh, wasn't the second fight competitive? I remember the first 2 rounds being close and DC being the aggressor.

The first fight had alot of infighting and grappling and DC mentioned that Jones felt much stronger than he expected him to. If Jones was on steroids that clearly would've made a big difference in the fight. I'm not rollin with this Jones would've won no matter what theory.

I didn't realize Uriah Hall was on tomorrow's card and he's the second fight on the prelims. If he loses this one he's off to Bellator.

I didn't realize Uriah Hall was on tomorrow's card and he's the second fight on the prelims. If he loses this one he's off to Bellator.
I was looking at the card on Wikipedia today and was surprised he's on the prelims of a fight night. Def a must win fight for him. Well if he goes to bellator they can make the rubber match with Mousasi lol.

DC:

"Life can be such a roller coaster. I think sometimes you have to just take a moment and breathe it in. You never know what's gonna come your way. You try and handle it the best way you can. One thing that has been amazing is the support from you the fans. I have never felt so much love. It's crazy because this all happened when I lost. Guys now I call upon you to take a breathe, lay off of Jones. Let him and his team figure out what's going on and what happened. I was down and some may have kicked me but the majority of you showed compassion and love. After the fight Jones showed compassion, regardless of what has happened as humans we must show compassion. Jon is not on this ride alone, remember this man has a family. Let's respect that. You don't show ur support for me by hurting others. Again I thank you for ur unbelievable support and I trust that you guys will come thru again. DC"

Pulling for Branch tonight. Shared a few gyms with him and his brother Sechew Powell. Both good dudes.

And Luke so ****ing smug it's easy to root against him :lol:

Rockhold genuinely seems like a pos

A lot of other tools in mma act like a douche for promotion or they're at least funny

He just seems like someone you would never want to share space with

Fun fighter to watch though

His trash talk is still so cringey. He was struggling to find stuff to say yesterday in his post weigh in interview while wearing sunglasses inside for whatever reason.

Rockhold may not be the most personable of fighters but a good fighter he is, looking forward to seeing him back.

Bruh .... Uriah with the hail Mary

Can't believe how much of a fan I was of Uriah ... those TUf performances where a sham

jotko is an idiot... he couldn't get out crap *** uriah after all of that and gassed :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom