The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

If Page lost a decision to Lima I would agree. But the way he lost... I don't mind them easing Page back into competition

His next fight should definitely be a contender and he was calling for it

Coach Kavanaugh coached a bunch of fighters on last night's Bellator card in Ireland and now I see him pop up cornering another dude on the UFC card today in Denmark. Dude is putting in work :lol:

May make the MSG card my first live MMA/UFC event. Ticket prices wild. Way more than what I pay to watch fights at Barclays. They know they got a live one. Going to try to take a client and expense it :lol:

Semi related Jorge stopped by my son’s gym to train when he was in NY for the presser. I was in LA so my son wasn’t there. They told me he’ll be in there fight week so I’m going to try to meet him then.

Last edited:
It's crazy to see how small Woodley looks compared to another WW (Dalby) and now he's interviewing a LW and they're the same exact size

So Spence porter is happening at staples while bellator is at the forum

Has this ever happened lol
i'm assuming that 's why machida/mousasi still hasn't started yet; seems like bellator is trying their hardest to stretch this **** out.

i'm assuming that 's why machida/mousasi still hasn't started yet; seems like bellator is trying their hardest to stretch this **** out.
Bro I completely forgot about machida mousasi :rofl:

My god they really delayed the fight for the selection game show

Reactions: OTG
Mousasi :wow:

“Next fight I’m going to kill him,” Mousasi said when addressing Lovato Jr. “I swear to God if I don’t knock him out, I don’t count it as victory. Because I know what I can do and he will die, literally. You will see. I will knock him out 100 percent. I guarantee you that.

“If I lose [the rematch], I’ll retire I’ll promise you. I’m not kidding, because I’m not trying to sell a fight. I know what I can do. Next fight will be extra special because I’m going to be an extra special boy.”

“That guy looked like a horse,” Mousasi said. “You guys are reporters but you don’t even report on that. You can see a difference with a picture of him and then he looked like he’s muscular when he’s 35. You guys can watch, you should report that. Take a picture next to each other, it’s day and night difference. That’s not even a little bit of steroids. That’s like monkey steroids. You guys go check it out. I can post pictures for you guys if you want.

“He looked twice as big at the weigh-in. His nipples were hard like a woman. Watch it, I’m not kidding. I’m not trying to be funny. He could have given milk to babies.”

AJ Mckee needs to figure out why his manager is getting him 50k flat contracts

Main Card (DAZN)
Gegard Mousasi ($150,000 + no win bonus = $150,000) def. Lyoto Machida ($150,000)
Patricio Freire ($200,000 + no win bonus = $200,000) def. Juan Archuleta ($75,000)
A.J. McKee ($50,000 + no win bonus = $50,000) def. Georgi Karakhanyan ($30,000)
Darrion Caldwell ($125,000 + no win bonus = $50,000) def. Henry Corrales ($30,000)
Daniel Weichel ($40,000 + $40,000 win bonus = $80,000) def. Saul Rogers ($20,000)

Preliminary Card (MMAFighting.com)
A.J. Agazarm ($14,000 + $14,000 win bonus = $28,000) def. Jonathan Quiroz ($2,000)
Ava Knight ($10,000 + $10,000 win bonus = $20,000) def. Shannon Goughary ($3,000)
Antonio McKee ($25,000 + no win bonus = $25,000) def. William Sriyapai ($5,000)
Johnny Cisneros ($4,000 + $4,000 win bonus = $8,000) def. Mike Jasper ($10,000)
Leandro Higo ($14,000 + $14,000 win bonus = $28,000) def. Shawn Bunch ($13,000)
Weber Almeida ($6,000 + $6,000 win bonus = $12,000) def. Castle Williams ($2,000)
James Barnes ($2,250 + $2,250 win bonus = $4,500) def. David Duran ($2,250)
Joshua Jones ($2,000 + $2,000 win bonus = $4,000) def. Dominic Clark ($2,000)

Didn't watch last night but just catching up now and had no idea A.J.'s dad fought on the same card.

That **** crazy.

Raging Al back this weekend!

Crazy they both won.

That UFC 243 Countdown got me hyped. This past weekends card is probably better (excluding the co and main).

Jared Cannoneer (sp) coming up. Not sure who he can fight next. Costa is probably waiting for the winner of 243. He might be waiting a long time if it’s a war. And...I’d stay away from Romero. That’s a tough fight.

“No, I don’t think it was the wrestling. I think it was the fact that Gastelum could put hands on him. I think people underestimate Adesanya’s wrestling,” Robert Whittaker explained. “Adesanya’s wrestling, he is a big guy, long arms, and he wrestles and trains in it a lot. I don’t underestimate that. But, what I took from the fight was Gastelum was able to close that gap and land shots on his chin. I am much quicker than Gastelum, taller than Gastelum, have longer arms than Gastelum. If Gastelum can hit him, I can hit him.”

Back
Top Bottom