The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

If Volk gonna be out til later this fall/winter I'd like to see them make Yair/Emmett for #1 contender.

Also, Beneil kind of in a bad position right now, Charles/Islam has already been made and we'll see what other LW matchups get made soon but seems no one wants to fight him as it's high risk/low reward and he doesn't have the appeal of guys like Chandler, Gaethje, etc. Could see him getting someone from the new guard like Gamrot, Fisiev or Arman if he doesn't get a top 5 matchup.

Nate going out in a casket. This is like the worst match up for him ever. It would be epic if he can submit Chimaev though but I feel like this is what Nate was saying in his interview. This is just going to escalate Chimaev to a title shot after the Usman vs Leon fight.

I definitely didn't expect the Nate-Chimaev fight to get made. Maybe he makes the fight closer than expected but not holding my breath. Also as said it would be crazy if he somehow pulled off the upset.

Terrible booking... can't say I'm surprised though. Man I hope Nate doesn't get slept or seriously hurt. Chimaev is ****ing massive and Nate is just a blown up lightweight at this point.

Unnecessary fight for both guys, but will raise khamzat stock which is obviously what ufc wants. Interested to see who else they fill that card out with.

Only want the Porier/Chandler fight if they're completely done with the title picture.

Otherwise I'd rather see them give the new blood of the division a chance instead of sitting on their rankings.

I want to see Porier/Chandler becuz of the Heat. We still need Marque quality matchups.

Poor Nate. Sacrificial lamb. They literally have guys they can have “fun” fan friendly fights with and don’t. Tony. Masvidal. Nate.

Even if khazmat wins, he gains little to nothing

Beating nate diaz at this point isn’t the feather in the cap it once used to be, nate hasn’t won a fight in a few years right?

I have a feeling this fight gets scrapped, pushback is massive

Even if khazmat wins, he gains little to nothing

Beating nate diaz at this point isn’t the feather in the cap it once used to be, nate hasn’t won a fight in a few years right?

I have a feeling this fight gets scrapped, pushback is massive
First thing I thought was that chimaev might being doing himself a disservice by fighting a washed Nate in terms of the competitiveness

Idk the trajectory just taking a massive turn. Can’t recall any champ who’s done a fight like this on their way to getting the belt for the first time

Not even Dennis siver was as washed as Nate is now when conor was served up a lob before his first title shot

Back
Top Bottom