The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I totally forgot that was a storyline.

I appreciate the UFC releasing that Colby mixtape. But they better plant some fans for this conference. Ignite all the 🥩 🔥

Colby's "Nerd bash" comment always made me think he was talking about a tech convention.

Things could get real spicy with the 296 conf tonight and seasonal one tomorrow. Will be many fighters who "don't like each other" potentially crossing paths. I'm here for the shenanigans but just hope no one takes it too far (I know this is MMA/UFC/Combat sports so you never know).

I’m assuming it’s in Vegas but that would be a possibility

Apparently tickets for the Anaheim event are pricey so I might be out on that one

I’ve offered you free tix multiple times man - these are comped

Have 2 not being used 😂

Attachments

• IMG_2102.png
    IMG_2102.png
    169.4 KB · Views: 416
Where does Paddy Pimblett vs Tony Ferguson rank among the worst ppv main events in UFC history?
Westbrook what .gif

It’s the first fight on the PPV. That’s a great fight to start the card. Paddy’s music. Tony being a G in the game. Biggest challenge of Paddy’s career. Is Tony washed? Or can he snap the streak? Is this his last fight? And then we have that great WW matchup then flyweight madness and finally Colby/Leon.

Westbrook what .gif

It’s the first fight on the PPV. That’s a great fight to start the card. Paddy’s music. Tony being a G in the game. Biggest challenge of Paddy’s career. Is Tony washed? Or can he snap the streak? Is this his last fight? And then we have that great WW matchup then flyweight madness and finally Colby/Leon.
It's far from being a terrible fight to have on a main PPV card. I'm just hoping Tony at least looks decent in there and win or lose he should hang them up. However, knowing Tony he's always been a wildcard. Just don't want to see him end his career like BJ, Tito or worse Bigfoot Silva.

Didn’t know MMA Guru and red pill MMA were the ones who mentally broke Ian Garry and got him to not fight this week.

Back
Top Bottom