The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Is there anybody here who doesn’t think that Colby Covington is a complete, grade A piece of ****?

…anyone?

Is there anybody here who doesn’t think that Colby Covington is a complete, grade A piece of ****?

…anyone?
Amazing fighter / one of the best cardio’s I’ve ever seen in the ufc

He takes selling fights to another level/ becomes an ******* doing it / him and desean Strickland are the same person

I think he plays a great heel

Hell of a fighter.

He don’t rouse me like he do alot of other people.
Saying your opponent is going to see his dead father in hell doesn’t strike you as a reflection of Colby Covington’s character?

..or lack there of.

I'd say Sean is at least close to the same person outside the media interviews whereas with Colby he's putting on a total act.
I’m sorry but what you choose to say or not say in service of promoting yourself is absolutely a glimpse inside the reality of who a fighter is as a human being.

…whether you think they mean it or not.

I’m sorry but what you choose to say or not say in service of promoting yourself is absolutely a glimpse inside the reality of who a fighter is as a human being.

…whether you think they mean it or not.
I'm definitely not defending either one but Colby would be one to try walking back his scripted statements while Sean seems to just say things off the cuff without thinking them through. Moreso I don't think Sean cares about actually selling the fight and doesn't have anyone feeding him lines.

IMG_2113.jpeg

That’s da meatball right in front of us

Sooo…

Selling and talking ish is okay if you accept the consequences.

Sean chose to talk about whatever WillnJada thing Suga has going on. So Suga attacked him on a personal level.

Personally, I don’t think talking about someone’s childhood trauma from an abusive parent or a molestor is cool. Or past rape. Trauma is no joke. Something that can torment someone for their whole life. You’ll need professional help, a good roll of the dice, etc to overcome it.

Monkey see, monkey do. Even Dricus started making the same repulsive insults. Chael got his kids living in a blender.

I dunno. I agree with him. But then disagree.

Why make a comment about whatever relationship O’Malley has or Dricus and his coach. That’s why I can see some peoples points on ya should expect it from Colby. Nothing is off limits. Family, etc. I don’t agree. But I wouldn’t be making comments about Ali being a dead beat dad or former terrorist.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ufc/s/S00wd54kSy

Back
Top Bottom