The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Would be cool to see Islam fight winner of Arman/Charles and then likes of Gaethje if he won or BSD if he gets past DP. Don't really think Dustin has much for Islam.

12 years and they still didn’t get around to making him a citizen… lol

I know it’s long and probably the same in many countries. I think Giannis situation is the same in Greece (?)

Here I’m sure it’s hell

But it’s still funny to see him win and then get it within a few weeks lmao

12 years and they still didn’t get around to making him a citizen… lol

I know it’s long and probably the same in many countries. I think Giannis situation is the same in Greece (?)

Here I’m sure it’s hell

But it’s still funny to see him win and then get it within a few weeks lmao

He has been living in Spain for 12 years, but you don't become eligible as soon as you move.

You have to have lived in the country legally for a certain amount of time before you can apply.

I don't know Spain's laws, but from Googling someone has to live their for a decade before they are eligible. So he has waited around 2 years, if he filed right away.

If he had an application in, and it was in order, the President just skipped him to the front of the line.

He is lucky. America made me wait 7 years from the day I became eligible to be naturalized, until they finally called me in to take the oath.

Last edited:
He has been living in Spain for 12 years, but you don't become eligible as soon as you move.

You have to have lived in the country legally for a certain amount of time before you can apply.

I don't know Spain's laws, but from Googling someone has to live their for a decade before they are eligible. So around 2 years, if he filed right away.

If he had an application in, and it was in order, the President just skipped him to the front of the line.

He is lucky. America made me wait 7 years from the day I became eligible to be naturalized, until they finally called me in to take the oath.
Yeah I assumed it’s hell to get citizenship in most countries

They saw him grab the belt and headlines and was like here ya go! Lol

I don't know Spain's laws, but from Googling someone has to live their for a decade before they are eligible. So around 2 years, if he filed right away.

ok, that sounds better. Because if I was him and it took me 12 years and when I finally win the belt that's when you wanted me to become a citizen. I would side eye the hell outta them :lol:

Really have little interest in Nate v Masvidal again but hey I know I'd still watch and if they did it at UFC Noche in the sphere that would only add to the casual intrigue.

Meshew saying Mokaev might end up getting a title shot with an impressive win

Crazy cuz Jose youngs brought up that Mokaev has only fought in fight island and the uk

He’s making his usa debut at the got Damb apex

Could he really get the shot !??

Meshew saying Mokaev might end up getting a title shot with an impressive win

Crazy cuz Jose youngs brought up that Mokaev has only fought in fight island and the uk

He’s making his usa debut at the got Damb apex

Could he really get the shot !??
Considering Pantoja beat Royval 3x already I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility. It would be a solid co-main for 301. Then they could make Kape-Moreno as another contender fight.

Back
Top Bottom