The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I still dont think gaethje is good at all....

*shrugs*

Barbosa just dumb and glass chinned

LMAO

dood is 21-2 with his only 2 losses coming in the UFC in barn burners top title contenders and former champions...you sound like an idiot

im sure barboza didnt think justin was good at all either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

he might not be the most technical fighter, hell he might not even know what technical is....

but that boy GOOD and knocking people tf out

I didn't watch the whole fight card but saw Gaethje fight and Michael Johnson fight and man, that is why I love the UFC.

Tough debut for Alvarez in One Championship.

DJ getting the job done as usual.

another overrated fighter Connor slayed. I like Eddie but man who are his impressive wins in the last 3 years

and yea i always say GAethje is trash but boy do i love to see his scraps, i just cant believe barboza was dumber than him. Edson got clipped ONCE and said EFF it lets brawl.

He beat juiced up Melendez, Pettis, Terminator RDA and Gaethje.

Seems like you think everyone sucks.
No, I've never said anyone sucks. I dont think either of that aforementioned are very good tho...Also no one on that list is a tier 1 fighter either so I dunno. But carry on

Makes you appreciate Ben Askren more.

Also shades of Bendo going to Bellator. They both thought cash and easy wins.

So who should Gaethje next?

another overrated fighter Connor slayed. I like Eddie but man who are his impressive wins in the last 3 years

The guy held belts in 2 orgs including the UFC.

And I don’t know that anyone considered him a GOAT or a P4P great to call him “overrated”. I feel like everyone’s always seen Eddie for what he is.

You literally just called Gaethje trash, :lol:

RDA was champion but wasn’t Tier 1?

Stop.

Reading is fundamental.

My whole intent of responding to you the first time was to show theirs a distinction between saying someone sucks or is trash and their not very good or elite... perhaps I didn't explain it well enough but you've put words in my mouth twice now. Stop that.

Gaethje doesnt suck but hes certainly not a great fighter. Same with Eddie. What they did 5-10 years ago I could care less about. Were living in the present.

Oh and obviously RDA was cheating and now hes not. Same with Jose and others. Those guys are a joke

Reading is fundamental.

My whole intent of responding to you the first time was to show theirs a distinction between saying someone sucks or is trash and their not very good or elite... perhaps I didn't explain it well enough but you've put words in my mouth twice now. Stop that.

What the hell are you even saying?

You weren’t responding to me when you called Gaethje trash, LOL.

You said he’s not good then called him trash.

No one is putting words in your mouth, these are things you’ve said, :lol:

I would argue Gaethje is a great fighter. Good to great 155 fighters to me include: Dustin, Lee, Al, Barboza, Nate, Conor, Pettis. It can be fickle but I wouldn't characterize any of this group as anything below "good". Meaning a win against any of them would still be a statement imo (Pettis kind of snuck in there)

Back
Top Bottom