The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

It will also be interesting to see who they match up Gaethje with next. Maybe winner of Iaquinta/Cowboy since it would make sense rankings-wise but this is the UFC we are talking about lol.
Technically speaking, Justin should be 1 win away from a title shot. Dana/new ownership doesn't operate by logic though since they are on a requirement to churn out 1 thousand events per year

They'll throw him in with the next available. I could see Dana doing Cowboy a favor by granting him a title shot should he beat Iaquinta. Dana could use Cowboy as leverage on Conor and also the Max/Dustin winner

If Iaquinta wins, and is uninjured, I could easily see Justin vs Iaquinta. Otherwise Anthony Pettis is available even though he said he wants to stay at 170. Tony and Nate are out there but I doubt they'd come back to fight Justin

Not sure what’s AL’s deal. Just super selective. Lee fighting RDA at 170.

Meanwhile, what’s going on in Long Island? Real Estate? Dude looked good against Khabib (considering it was on short notice and Al trained for three rounds). With the Lee rematch, he put his name as a top contender at LW. Felt like he should’ve pursued Gaethje, Ferguson, Porier, McNuggets, etc.

I’ve heard Pettis/Gaethje. I feel like it’s a bad matchup for Showtime unless his body withstand the onslaught and find an opening like he did with WB.

at this point, pettis earns +1000000 respect points if he takes a fight with gathje

would be a good fight, beneficial for both. I like it.

Woodley On with Ariel was cool

He explained how his split from Florida ATT went when he and Robbie fought each other. Mostly impacted all the coaching

First artem gets slapped by khabib and his bros and now this

Artem one day will get hurt by someone.. if not inside then outside the cage

It wouldn’t be safe to sanction a match with paulie and artem in a bare knuckle fight either but sign me all the way up

First artem gets slapped by khabib and his bros and now this

Artem one day will get hurt by someone.. if not inside then outside the cage

It wouldn’t be safe to sanction a match with paulie and artem in a bare knuckle fight either but sign me all the way up
Yep I know I'll tune in for that one if it ends up going down. I'll try to find a replay of Artem's fight after this sat. Win or lose you know they will be trying to setup the Paulie fight ASAP.

Yep I know I'll tune in for that one if it ends up going down. I'll try to find a replay of Artem's fight after this sat. Win or lose you know they will be trying to setup the Paulie fight ASAP.
This is one where I would say it’s likey that artem would be getting his *** beat and then grab him and choke him out or throw a head kick

Again, inject it directly into my veins

After further review I’m questioning the legitimacy

You can clearly see paulie give a half *** swing after a half *** kick thrown by artem. Employee rumble Johnson is smiling recording the whole time

“Don’t threaten me”
*theatens artem multiple times :lol:
Artem didn’t even threaten him :lol:

vince mcmahon would be proud of that altercation
ended with a little cliffhanger, cant wait for next week when conor responds

After further review I’m questioning the legitimacy

You can clearly see paulie give a half *** swing after a half *** kick thrown by artem. Employee rumble Johnson is smiling recording the whole time

“Don’t threaten me”
*theatens artem multiple times :lol:
Artem didn’t even threaten him :lol:

Yeah I thought it was a ploy to try and hype this thing.

Back
Top Bottom