The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Islam in his bag right now. Says he has to go to Australia to become #1 P4P champ.

Says he doesn’t know anything about the scuffle in the crowd.

Is there anyone in the UFC who Khamzat doesn’t have beef with?
1380958806.jpg

Five rounds of trying to stop that? Good luck. It didn’t work for anyone against Khabib. Coming from a lower division and possibly fighting a taller, bigger opponent.

Volk should fight the winner of Allen/Kattar. Let Islam fight Ali client Beniel Dariush. Download the data and then determine if he wants that matchup.

Was that the dictator/oligarchs’ son next to Khamzat?

And is Islam about to be the head coach of the Bellator AND UFC LW champions?

Yeah khabib really about to have champs in the same division in both promotions

Dariush deserves that title shot, really not interested in volk/Islam fight but I give them credit for going into volk territory to get it done

Where does Charles go from here? Going to be delays in two weights now smh

Context for the Chimaev and Khabib camp beef:

Basically Khabib and Kadyrov relationship started falling apart for some reason...

Kadyrov: “I know Khabib is a UFC project and I can talk about it extensively. Of course, in this organization, he would tear everyone apart, but the question was, would he tear everyone to Akhmat?

“I’m willing to pay any money to Khabib to come out in the ACA and see if he tears anyone down here. I’m willing to pay him more than in the UFC if he plays in the ACA against our fighter. Let’s see who wins,” t
he leader said.

Khabib's cousin replies:

1666482573417.png

Not going to pretend or try to make heads or tails out of that. A lot of missing context with Khabib’s past relationship with that Oligarch. Why they fell out? And how Khamzat falls into it.

But curious if Khabib has a 185 killer to send to the UFC. I see 135. I see 155.

Not going to pretend or try to make heads or tails out of that. A lot of missing context with Khabib’s past relationship with that Oligarch. Why they fell out? And how Khamzat falls into it.

But curious if Khabib has a 185 killer to send to the UFC. I see 135. I see 155.

The only clear thing is he left and moved on whereas we know how loyal Khabib is

That video is where the prob started leader of Khamzat hometown Chechnya trying to promote Khamzat saying he could beat up anyone and khabib is the best name to throw out . Khamzat goes out and agrees with the statement and says he can beat khabib . Khabib cousin defends khabib with that ig post . This lead to ali abdelaiz dropping Khamzat as his manager .

Guess it’s all conjecture. Since none of them will discuss it for a Western audience. Seems like some beef stuff I don’t care about.

I thought it was a good card. Belal/Brady was good. O’Malley/Yan was good. I thought the Dariush/Gamrot was a good demonstration in grappling and TDD. Yawn, the FW division has a few lambs to feed to Valentina.

Back
Top Bottom