The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Won’t this be the first time Kayla can use elbows in an mma fight because pfl doesn’t allow it?
Yes I believe this is correct

If she makes weight I hope she does what jed meshew said:

Call out Pennington say after I destroy her I want to beat the supposed best ever in Nunes and cuts some promos

Damn....she looks ripped. I feel like this could be Holly's retirement fight since she's 42 years old.
She’s always been a big gal. Her weight cut had to be crazy. I hope she lost some weight (which I believe she did based on pics around her UFC signing). I think Holly is a nice initial fight for her. The range, grappling. It’ll be interesting to see if her hands have gotten better. She’s probably a better grappler than Holly at this point). They’re literally handing her the keys to the kingdom.

Bo also the other big winner if he beats Brundage.

I'm like an hour into the Ariel show today, his 300 preview... I cannot believe how bad his show is

Legitimately there was not a single relevant 300 question in over an hour. There's questions about gambling in Vegas, weddings, etc.

I am actually quite upset I wasted so much of my time

I'm like an hour into the Ariel show today, his 300 preview... I cannot believe how bad his show is

Legitimately there was not a single relevant 300 question in over an hour. There's questions about gambling in Vegas, weddings, etc.

He’s like a corny Pat Mcafee now. I used to be a religious listener. But I don’t care about the gambling session, the ask Ariel or the dart players or pro wrestlers. I actually prefer him on the Ringer show because at least it’s MMA talk. I’ll tune in if he has a decent guest list.

He also seemed to have integrity and had this righteous air about him. But he done sold out (to the Saudis, WWE, Dazone, etc).

Yeah that don’t make sense. Pay me. But pay me?

Edit: You have to click on the tweet to see the full post.

Not mad at that matchup.

Last edited:

The two guys on Ariel’s show are like nice guys but boy do I hate their voices.

I only like Ariel for his interviews. I listen to him in small doses.

Back
Top Bottom