The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Now that Brunson is out of the way maybe Gegard can get a contender match or title shot

^^ I think fans noticed. Casuals wont.

205 champ gets injured --> 145 champ stripped --> 145 interim champ gets promoted to champ --> 145 contenders fight for newly vacated interim belt

Come to think of it, they're making this interim fight for pettis and Holloway for marketing purposes, when they get to the unification bout how the hell they gonna explain it all?

"Jose Aldo got his real belt back (by not beating Conor) while sitting at home and pettis/Holloway earned the interim title by.... doing... uhhh ... because ".....

Lmao great one

Last edited:
It'll be even more embarrassing if once we have a Holloway or Pettis vs Aldo fight set, Aldo just pulls out due to injury like he always does.

Also, what do they do if Conor decides he wants to fight Aldo again?

Make Conor/Aldo 2 while we have someone holding an interim belt? Because I know they aren't going to tell Conor "no" if he wants that fight.

Come to think of it, they're making this interim fight for pettis and Holloway for marketing purposes, when they get to the unification bout how the hell they gonna explain it all?

"Jose Aldo got his real belt back (by not beating Conor) while sitting at home and pettis/Holloway earned the interim title by.... doing... uhhh ... because ".....

Lmao great one

Its actually simple. Aldo Edgar fought for the interim title, conor did not defend his belt, Aldo becomes champ...this Pettis max drama is insane tho lol

Its actually simple. Aldo Edgar fought for the interim title, conor did not defend his belt, Aldo becomes champ...this Pettis max drama is insane tho lol
I was talking about the interim fight ...

Then I was adding to the fact it's even less of a sell when you say Aldo regained the real belt by sitting at home

Yeah, but Aldo didn't want to regain the real belt by sitting at home. The UFC inability to control Connor, and them putting money over integrity caused that.

Yeah, but Aldo didn't want to regain the real belt by sitting at home. The UFC inability to control Connor, and them putting money over integrity caused that.
Uh, however you want to characterize it were both saying the same thing. Y'all get out of your feels and listen to what I'm actually saying lol

It is a sham and it is danas fault, how many times have I said that?

Aldo didn't beat anyone in a real title fight to get the belt. He got the real belt back while he was sitting at home. Fact. Don't let that fact cloud you from the overall point I'm making which is the same as yours

Last edited:
Uh, however you want to characterize it were both saying the same thing. Y'all get out of your feels and listen to what I'm actually saying lol

It is a sham and it is danas fault, how many times have I said that?

Aldo didn't beat anyone in a real title fight to get the belt. He got the real belt back while he was sitting at home. Fact. Don't let that fact cloud you from the overall point I'm making which is the same as yours

I make one simple comment, I didn't even disagree with you, I was just pointing out the UFC's mishandling of the situation.

But I'm in my feelings? Famb spare me

You did disagree breh you said he didn't get the belt back while sitting at home, which he did.. but I digress if you weren't .. were on the same page with the 145 picture

Last edited:
You did disagree breh you said he didn't get the belt back while sitting at home, which he did.. but I digress if you weren't .. were on the same page with the 145 picture

This is my comment

The "yeah" was agree with your comment, which was right above mine.

And I go on to say that Aldo didn't want it that way. Not that he didn't get it that way, but he didn't want things to play out like they did.

So with all due respect, don't misrepresent my words like that.

Last edited:
It'll be even more embarrassing if once we have a Holloway or Pettis vs Aldo fight set, Aldo just pulls out due to injury like he always does.

Make Conor/Aldo 2 while we have someone holding an interim belt? Because I know they aren't going to tell Conor "no" if he wants that fight.

I want a Conor/Aldo fight part 2 so Conor can wash Aldo a second time and Aldo will have nothing to say

This is all Josie's fault AGAIN.

If only he wasn't scared of fighting Max, he'd be slotted in the main event for the Undisputed Featherweight Championship. But he was scared so Showtime got the fight. And now here we are!

It's going to be hilarious because I fully expect McGreGOAT to show up everywhere with both championships.

I can't wait until he officially comments

It's Conor's fault too though. He has shown virtually no interest in defending his 145 title. I understand if he really believes he's "wiped out the division" that's totally fine

If that's the case and you have no interest in defending then give up the belt and stop holding up the division

I want a Conor/Aldo fight part 2 so Conor can wash Aldo a second time and Aldo will have nothing to say

There's really not much he can say now, tho.

He was already offered a rematch @ 196 when RDA pulled out and he turned it down after claiming he would fight Conor anytime/anywhere.

This whole situation probably doesn't even sit right w/ Aldo, he knows that belt doesn't belong to him.

There's really not much he can say now, tho.

He was already offered a rematch @ 196 when RDA pulled out and he turned it down after claiming he would fight Conor anytime/anywhere.

This whole situation probably doesn't even sit right w/ Aldo, he knows that belt doesn't belong to him.
Aldo goofed by saying that nonsense

He needed time off from that vicious ko it's good he didn't take that short notice fight

its funny how people bring up that short notice fight without knowing or even mentioning the stipulations

would the fight have been at 145 for the title or 155?

you really thinking conor weighing 169 against nate would have resulted in a 145 lb fight for the title?

why would aldo fight conor without the title at 155?

Back
Top Bottom