The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I don't think he was concerned w/ titles or stipulations when he said he would fight Conor in the streets, tho, so, what does it matter?

If you run your mouth like that and then turn down the fight, you look silly, period.

Nate took the fight on 10 days notice and tapped his *** out, what's Aldo's excuse?

Aldo is one of the baddest MF'ers of all time but he did himself ZERO favors after catching that L.

He should've kept his mouth shut and went back to training.

Last edited by a moderator:
nate didnt have anything to lose

what happens if aldo wins?  he has to fight again to get the title?  what happens if he loses?  people say there will never be a 3rd fight?  just from losing some meaningless fight?

"some" fighters arent protected

yeah, too bad he ran his mouth and turned down some meaningless fight, now he'll be blacklisted forever alongside these juicers

Last edited:
Aldo shouldn't have ran his mouth but you can't count that as Aldo's one chance at a rematch. It wasn't feasible nor fair to have Aldo get rematch at that time

And conor weighed in that high because he blew his diet after he got the fight with Nate at 170.. but that's really not important anyway he wouldn't been a healthy 145 for sure

nate didnt have anything to lose

what happens if aldo wins?  he has to fight again to get the title?  what happens if he loses?  people say there will never be a 3rd fight?  just from losing some meaningless fight?

"some" fighters arent protected

yeah, too bad he ran his mouth and turned down some meaningless fight, now he'll be blacklisted forever alongside these juicers

Why are you convinced that rematch aldo was offered woulda been at 55?

The rematch was offered for 145 because after Josie turned it down they offered it to Frankie. But Frankie had a torn groin.

Why are you convinced that rematch aldo was offered woulda been at 55?
are you convinced that it would have been 145?

both of these guys are going to make 145 on 11 days notice?  we're talking 2 of the biggest 145ers

conor spent 2+ months preparing for 155 and all of a sudden he can make  145?

the guy who spent 11 months refusing to defend his title was going to defend on 11 days notice, i believe it
laugh.gif

The rematch was offered for 145 because after Josie turned it down they offered it to Frankie. But Frankie had a torn groin.
yeah, it would have been impossible for frankie to make 155 on 11 days notice

Last edited:
Rewatched Max vs Lamas. Damn these dude Max is so talented. Very patient and intelligent. It's a shame my dude Pettis gotta finish him next weekend

In other news:

Cody and Cruz apparently took to Cody's girlfriend's IG page and started going at it lol

Dillon Danis trying to start fights at BJJ tournaments that he wasn't even participating in lol

I think Mcgregor's plan all along was to give up the 145 belt if and when he captured the 155. This probably would have happened sooner had he faced RDA and won the belt back earlier this year. It all got sidetracked once he lost to Diaz and RDA lost to Alvarez.

Cody gon hit nothing but AIR against Dom :lol:

Not saying Dom has knockout power but he's so precise that anything can happen.

Cody gon hit nothing but AIR against Dom
laugh.gif

Hoping to see Cruz get tested for once lol

TJ fight was close on the cards but honestly I felt Cruz had that by a margin....

Last edited:
Cody gon hit nothing but AIR against Dom :lol:

He knocked down buttchin once or twice in their last fight.

I just hope Cruz sends Garbrandt back to the minor leagues.

cody is so lame. His trash talk consists of saying he'll break his jaw or skull. Shut the hell up you primitive imbecile. Spend some time learning new words or not picking random tattoos to get.

His Asian girl is damn fine though. The title fight should be for the belt and her. :evil:

I think it's funny that Cody thinks it's funny Dom is going on his girls page when his girl @dominickcruz :lol:

Back
Top Bottom