The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Well Rivera needs another fight and with Cruz apparently being next in line, Jimmie would be waiting until mid next year or later for a TS. I like the matchup with Aljo and if he gets past then he definitely deserves the shot.

D.C. Is open to heavyweight though he said he's definitely shrunk

He also is adamant he'll fight jones again

Also lando gets a new opponent in Bobby green

Probably needs a lofty goal for motivational purposes. He has to clear a lot of people out to even get a sniff of Bones again, especially at his age you need something to be working towards. Even if it doesn't happen.

I think it'd be best for DC to move back to HW but I'm sure he lost a significant amount of size and muscle to be at lhw these past years. I mean he'd probably have to win at least 3 times convincingly to get another crack at Jones.

I also heard rumors that they are trying to make Ferguson/Lee for 216. That would be a fun fight but I see Ferg taking it. At this point I just want to see good fights at lw. Seems like Conor might have something in his contract that he must fight at least once more in the UFC but who knows with this Paulie talk.

Also watched the Conor mini doc/movie Starboy last night. Pretty solid watch, amazing how he totally dominated Alvarez.

Shouldn't have ate that Tiramisu

Can't believe that exchange on TV actually resulted into something

aside from catching tony, hard to see how lee wins this one

tony going to light this boy up IMO

I can see lee being a champion in the future, just not yet.

BRO since 2013 kahbib has only fought 3 times....smhhhh

Just listened to the Five Rounds podcast. Not sure what's going on with Team Khabib. Sucks for Tony since the only fights that make sense are Khabib and Connor.

Doesn't really suck for Tony, he gets to fight a possibly overmatched opponent for the interim title. And if he wins, Khabib-Conor or Conor-Nate makes little sense with an interim champ already waiting, so he's almost guaranteed that Conor fight if he comes back. Unless the Conor Woodley fight happens.

Not gonna write off Lee completely though. Dude is streaking, he could make things interesting.

Yeah tony is definitely getting good treatment with the interim shot

Lee is interesting I do like him but I'm pulling for tony.. stylistically I would love to see tony vs Conor or tony vs nate eventually

Khabib coach showing why UFC will never let khabib fight for a title

He said khabib fighting twice a year is good enough

Dana ain't gone let that happen unless you're conor

This is why Dana will most likely not let khabib ever fight for the belt

We know how Dana is and that attitude of only fighting twice, especially if you're a champ is not gonna fly

Shouldn't have ate that Tiramisu

Can't believe that exchange on TV actually resulted into something

It's so dumb. I think the guy was ranked out of the top 10 before his last fight and now he's fighting for the interim belt.

Last edited:
Yeah it's pretty tough to make a legit case for lee to be getting the shot but in a weird way you can't really oppose it

When it comes down to it really you have barboza or gaethje that have cases. Neither guy was going to get the nod. Khabib has his issues. Nate is off doing nate things

Timing and talking is everything in the UFC

Back
Top Bottom