The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

lee said he was dealing with the staph all week and they still let him fight. either the doctors/commission are blind or they put fighter's safety at risk to put the fight on SMH

We need Garbrandt - Mighty Mouse

Garbrandt better win so it doesnt spark some trilogy **** but im not too worried about him losing.

SMH @ letting people fight with a staff infection. Where the doctors who allowed this to happen at?

Conor murks both easily though. Tony is going to sleep in less than 30 seconds.

SMH @ letting people fight with a staff infection. Where the doctors who allowed this to happen at?

Conor murks both easily though. Tony is going to sleep in less than 30 seconds.

this
conor is way to poise and wont get emotional. he would have the size and would starch tony with his left. dont think we will get that fight since conor is only fighting a big name (nate, gsp, woodley, etc)

Do you guys think there will even be that big of difference in money between Diaz or Ferguson vs McGregor. Or is Conor to the point, especially coming off fight vs Mayweather, that the same basically the same amount of money is gonna come regardless because of McGregor alone.

I mean there's a history of great fights with Diaz, but regardless each fight is about McGregor anyway.

DJ is a great fighter but need to see him fight better competition.

Its too easy for him out there, which isn't necessarily his fault but there's no suspense in his fights, you already know the outcome.

Tony Ferguson had an entire year to come up with a call out for McGOAT and the best he could come up with was McNuggets :smh:

Tony was a bit hesitant after he got his chin clipped in the 1st. If he fights McGregor, it'll be Alvarez all over again. Conor too accurate striking and I don't trust Tony's chin.

only people who run at conor get dropped, yall should have learned from the mayweather fight

wasnt a fight, more of an exhibition. dont take anything from that event

Tony was a bit hesitant after he got his chin clipped in the 1st. If he fights McGregor, it'll be Alvarez all over again. Conor too accurate striking and I don't trust Tony's chin.

this. tony wont be smiling when conor cracks him

Thing is you have to make conor work with the risk of putting your chin on the line. Mayweather fight is irrelevant in mma. Connor not going to be fight like that in his next mma fight or any for that matter. You know better than that.

why people acting like conor finishes everyone he fights?

he didnt finish nate and he didnt finish max, 2 guys that easily kept their composure against him, why didn't conor drop floyd in the 10th when he ran right at him?

tony seems like he's near the top of the game when it comes to composure

Tony's reach would be problematic for conor

And fergs bjj would be problematic for conor

Needs to happen, it'd be as crazy as Diaz fight

McGregor is much better than he was 4 years ago when he fought Holloway.

And Diaz is so stupid in the head that he's the only person who could take the number of shots he did that no one else would. I mean he took 3-5 shots that would end most people on the first shot. Let alone be able to walk through a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, ect.

Diaz IQ is honestly the toughest matchup McGregor has ever faced given the fact that he has trouble going the distance.

why people acting like conor finishes everyone he fights?

he didnt finish nate and he didnt finish max, 2 guys that easily kept their composure against him, why didn't conor drop floyd in the 10th when he ran right at him?

tony seems like he's near the top of the game when it comes to composure

Nate has an iron chin. And Conor still managed to drop him 2 (or 3? can't remember) times in the first round of the 2nd fight.

And I saw Max getting his *** whipped eating bombs from Aldo when they fought and he still never got dropped. He seems to have a pretty serious chin too. Also Conor wrestled him the last 2 rounds of their fight due to the ACL tear.

Tony on the other hand has been dropped by multiple top guys. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Conor gets to his chin early and hurts him.

yeah, tonys gotten sent down several times, just him standing straight up, he was never in danger in those moments

got sent down tonight, got right back up and sent kevin down

i dont get why people are just pretending that conor finishes everyone regardless, ignoring that people who maintain their composure against him do just fine, no running at him or folding against the cage, just maintaining their composure

why cant i take anything from the floyd fight? floyd was the perfect example of standing in the pocket and maintaining complete composure

Last edited:
Whats stopping a Mighty Mouse VS Diaz fight? Both can stand and bang yet wrestle on mat???????

yeah, tonys gotten sent down several times, just him standing straight up, he was never in danger in those moments

got sent down tonight, got right back up and sent kevin down

i dont get why people are just pretending that conor drops everyone regardless, ignoring that people who maintain their composure against him do just fine, no running at him or folding against the cage, just maintaining their composure

why cant i take anything from the floyd fight? floyd was the perfect example of standing in the pocket and maintaining complete composure

Tony's recovery is definitely top notch, but he was definitely in trouble against Vanata. Against Edson too. Against Kevin Lee, yeah, didn't look bad.

And in regards to Conor, of his 21 wins, 18 are KO's. 1 is a submission. And his only 2 decision wins are over the iron chinned guys I previously mentioned. It's not just about maintaining composure, the man can punch. He's shown that by stopping all but 3 opponents with punches.

Whats stopping a Mighty Mouse VS Diaz fight? Both can stand and bang yet wrestle on mat???????

notsure-1.jpg

Do you guys think there will even be that big of difference in money between Diaz or Ferguson vs McGregor. Or is Conor to the point, especially coming off fight vs Mayweather, that the same basically the same amount of money is gonna come regardless because of McGregor alone.

I mean there's a history of great fights with Diaz, but regardless each fight is about McGregor anyway.

Are you insane? Diaz/mac 3 would break every record lol

Back
Top Bottom