The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Mousasi had the safety off. Every other org probably has so many cheaters without USADA

“I should have won this match even with him using PEDs,” Mousasi said on Vechtersbazen Podcast (as transcribed by MMA Junkie).

“If the rematch (with Lovato Jr.) isn’t coming, Machida will probably be next,” Mousasi said. “Another PED user. Brazilians are known for using PEDs. Americans, too, but especially Brazilians.”

Oh, and I don't feel like there's enough talk about worrying about Diego Sanchez. The man has been clearly crying for help for at least the past year through his weirdly disturbing interviews

I watched this the whole way through just really concerned for him. I see folks in the comment section making light of it or saying he's always been like this... idk, I feel like it's gotten more bizarre recently

I mean hes always been bat **** crazy that's the problem... saying dying in the cage would be a glorious death was more problematic for me than this interview. He wasnt slurring. Jus talking crazy like Tony Ferg. The fact he cant get a camp that will train him anymore is the scariest part... they're obv seeing something in training

Yeah he wasn't slurring, I'm just saying the whole vibe of his interviews are bizarre. Whether it's CTE related or not, just really weird, not in a good way

Askren’s standup looked below average against Robbie and also got slammed on his head

Honestly wasn’t impressed at all but can’t front he survived those punches and showed durability

Jorge should be able to handle him all things considered

“Based on industry estimates, the Bare Knuckle Fighting Championships look to have done in the range of 18,000 buys on traditional television pay-per-view.”

Y'all rockin' with "Gamebred" like that? I've got Askren by comfortable decision. Maybe, maybe even submission.

Jesus Jon looks INCREDIBLE. By far the best I've ever seen his body. No wonder he doesnt wanna go up to HW to see DC. Mans is SVELTE

I’m rolling with Jorge. He’s faced a rejuvenated Maia and fought off subs. Granted askrens game is completely different, Im thinking Jorge will be able fend off subs

Askrens last fight could really be swaying me too much but I don’t think Jorge is on the decline yet. He was getting pieced up by till a bit but Ben shouldn’t have any chance of doing that. Jorge fought the best of the best and rarely got outclassed

Yves Edwards did just say the Masvidal might be the most complete mixed martial artist in the sport. A lil hyperbolic but i see what hes saying.

Im very interested to watch Ben again.....didn't really see anything vs robbie, aside from the fact dood can take some shots and robbie's back on the juice.

hard to really see how this one plays out, should be fun.

Yea the Askren/Masvidal fight is a tough one to call. I'm hoping Masvidal can use his superior striking to keep Ben from smothering him.

I hope Askren goes to touch gloves after the bell and Masvidal sucker punches him :lol:

Nah just have Masvidal doing an interview and then get a shot on Askren while hes passing by. That way he doesn't get the Paul Daley treatment.

Also Israel really trying to get under Whittaker's skin :rofl:it's kinda cringe how hard he's trying

Whittaker unbothered and just kept it moving :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom