The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Dammnit Luke! Something told me this fight has a good chance of getting canceled. Wonder if Sean takes a replacement. Holland isn't available lol.

1634045287332.jpeg

Safe to say luke packed it in after the bisping fight

dood has NEVER been the same, he had all the potential in the world until the cheeky one-eye’d bastard knocked him out LOL

crazy game.

Yup, dude imbalanced

“Listen, Belal Muhammad, I heard you’re running you’re f*****g mouth,” Strickland said in an Instagram video. “Last time you were in Vegas I tried to spar you because I knew you were a little f*****g b***h and I wanted to hurt you and it was a good excuse to do it. But, now with you f****g running your mouth next time I see you I could just f*****g backhand you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity you little f*****g b***h.”

Safe to say luke packed it in after the bisping fight

dood has NEVER been the same, he had all the potential in the world until the cheeky one-eye’d bastard knocked him out LOL

crazy game.
Luke took out Branch after but Yoel really took his soul. It sucks for Luke because Yoel missed weight, came in at 188 :smh:

But yeah, this video... man :rofl:

Luke took out Branch after but Yoel really took his soul. It sucks for Luke because Yoel missed weight, came in at 188 :smh:

But yeah, this video... man :rofl:

That was like branch’s first fight in the UFC? Hardly something to write home about, actually what's up with that guy is he still in the UFC?

That was like branch’s first fight in the UFC? Hardly something to write home about, actually what's up with that guy is he still in the UFC?
He was ok, solid if anything. He was on like an 11 fight win streak (outside the UFC) going into the Luke fight. I just remember him being the double champ of the B level WSOF. He was beating decent opponents but nothing earth shattering. Still, solid fighter who had just beat Jotko in the UFC

What's crazy is that I just seen that after he lost to Luke he KO'd Thiago Santos after Santos was on a 4 fight win streak all by TKO. Dude's 40 now he long gone

Back
Top Bottom