The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Think Rodriguez puts a beating on her tonight if she gets out the 1st round. Dern gets hit way too much on the feet and Marina got some bricks man.

I've been thinking about Dern in the same sense as T-City, especially when he was still developing

Both can and will take punishment on the feet but only need one moment to snatch something. I think Dern will def take damage today so it'll just depend on how long or if Rodriguez can keep Dern off of her limbs or neck

Dern hits hard too but doesn't have much defense. Screw espn for putting the majority of fight nights on +. spiketv > espn+.

Ufc is essentially only reason I have ESPN+
Some of the original programming is decent but the app itself is terrible. Laggy as hell and no way to add to a queue or resume what you were watching.

Rodriguez with some solid striking, she was night and day better than Dern. She didn't really land many hard head shots and Dern was doing well at evading. Dern was looking real one dimensional there and judging by that performance she isn't sniffing a shot anytime soon.

Rodriguez with some solid striking, she was night and day better than Dern. She didn't really land many hard head shots and Dern was doing well at evading. Dern was looking real one dimensional there and judging by that performance she isn't sniffing a shot anytime soon.
Crazy alternate realities

If dern subbed her in the 2nd I feel like they would have given her either Carla or the title shot

Now she prob gotta win at least two and one will prob be a striker

They’ll give her someone “safe” like tecia or waterson next

Mackenzie bae needs a wrestling coach. Needs to learn some double or single leg takedowns, maybe try judo throws. Her striking didn't create many clinch opportunities.

Yeah she's never getting that title shot. If she can't bully you from the clinch then she doesn't know what to do.

Didn't know Marina was 34. Hope she gets a title eliminator for her next fight.

Them giving Weili that immediate rematch really jammed the top of this division. And if Rose loses they probably do the trilogy :smh:

Carla Esparza bae needs a chance to get the belt again. tatiana saurez is a wrestling beast but always injured. Want to see how joana and weili's takedown defense would do against her. carla def the 2nd best wrestler in the division and tatiana ragdolled her.

Back
Top Bottom