The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Colby really trying hard to sell the PPVs, him asking John Morgan to do push ups :tongue:

Didn't expect such a backing from the fans present for Colby.

Dana probably got a scare when Usman shoved Colby.

Most likely stopped cutting after Usman Colby became official? I still think you should try though just in case something else crazy happens before tomorrow night lol

Garry has a very winnable matchup. Moving over to Sanford seems like a good move on paper

Perreria is 34, I am really hopeful his training with Glover is an instant payoff. You figure he doesn't have many opportunities to turn it around should he suffer some losses, they gotta match him up appropriately

****s crazy how Garry was able to get reach and win a belt in cage warriors with no corner :lol: . Really think kids the real deal and won't be a flash in the pan like i think Paddy will be. Him going to Sanford is the best move for him to get time with Burns and Luque on his come up.

Yeah Perreria would need to be fast tracked if they want him to make noise. But he's an exciting fighter in a division that isnt deep at all so he could fly through the rankings fast if anything.

Also interested in seeing Shabazyan and if his move to AKA helped round out his game.

I just now randomly tuned into Bellator's Prelims cuz it's free on Youtube... why tf is it a big budget infomercial on SBG :rofl:

Literally is what's happening

I understand the card is in Ireland, but damb

Damb these SBG boys is snooze as hell. Boring doesn't begin to describe it

Hella mid. Shame too because the Ireland crowd looking for any ****in reason to cheer loudly :lol:

I just now randomly tuned into Bellator's Prelims cuz it's free on Youtube... why tf is it a big budget infomercial on SBG :rofl:

Literally is what's happening

I understand the card is in Ireland, but damb
I faintly remember this being the case for the last Bellator Ireland card a few years back. Didn't watch any of the fights outside of Fedor's on that last card but wouldn't be surprised if a similar situation was in place with his fighters and team.

Well, the Gallagher Patchy fight should be on soon. That should be a good one. MMA on a Friday afternoon I guess I can't complain

Patchy seems much bigger even besides the fact that he missed weight :lol:

It's crazy how they made him walk out first even though he's ranked higher :rofl:

Gallagher was wilding thinking he could ever fight at 145

Lmaoooooo

Gallagher some mid bro. Guess he was fun to watch against low levels, Mix aint that much better than him tho. One dimensional as hell

Gian Villante has sure packed on the pounds be fore officially retiring, weighing in at the heavyweight limit.

When Usman said he saw Covingtons father in the crowd and he looked embarrassed that hurt his soul.

31min55

Back
Top Bottom