The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Spicy

“We have someone who’s very afraid of Charles’ ground [game],” Lima said of Poirier. “In my opinion, Poirier doesn’t really want to take this fight to the ground. People that watch Charles’ fights and Poirier’s fights will say, ‘F*ck, Poirier better keep this fight on the feet.’

7 months of prep to cut down... been skeptical about him moving down but at this point he had no choice after getting dominated by Font. If anything sounds like he's doing it the right way

Would like to see Fiziev fight Gregor next. Fight would answer a lot of questions for the both of them.

Cody looked badly drained in that one pic he posted. Kai going to test that chin big time. Wouldn't be surprised if he slept Cody.

I don't understand this whole team MMA **** this guy's talking bout. If it ain't 5v5 in the cage like those polishmma promotions, then I don't want it.

cormier was talking crap about fedor so now I might believe cruz hears similar things

DC was a P4P great. Seems to have a great personality and is obviously doing his thing on ESPN. But as a commentator, he’s definitely one of the worst commentators. Felder is probably the best out of DC, Bisping and Cruz.

Hardy really was good. And we haven’t seen hide nor hair of John Gooden who he used to team with.

Last edited:
I can’t believe the three of them had that conversation and put it on his channel.

I get where Dominic Cruz highlighted the medias pre-disposition for salacious headlines while ignoring the fact he gave positive feedback of DC. Cruz just seems like a difficult person to deal with.

He probably still wants to do a blood alcohol and sobriety test on Keith Peterson.

DC was a P4P great. Seems to have a great personality and is obviously doing his thing on ESPN. But as a commentator, he’s definitely one of the worst commentators. Felder is probably the best out of DC, Bisping and Cruz.

Hardy really was good. And we haven’t seen hide nor hair of John Gooden who he used to team with.

Both of these guys can be such clowns at times :rofl:

DC so casual now, he and Chael are the worst man, I'm kinda glad DC got called out. Someone gotta do the same to Chael now for his trash takes

Cruz so full of himself

He's completely changed his stance on Kayla now, I think if Amanda demolishes Pena we could actually see Amanda v Kayla maybe at the end of next year.. maybe Amanda's retirement fight win or lose

Well Nunes is a -900 favorite currently, I mean upsets can happen but Pena somehow winning would be a huge surprise. Pena is basically getting the shot as she's one of the few BW contenders that has yet to face Nunes, Pena is also 2-2 is her last four and coming off a win to a washed McMann. Dana knows he needs a strong contender for Nunes and if she makes easy work this Saturday he'll come on even stronger to sign Harrison.

I guess I’m the only one that feels nunes vs Harrison would be rushed to do it rn
Yeah Harrison prob needs a few more years but honestly Amanda could retire any day now. They've both stated they're open to it, Kayla constantly talks about Amanda

Midas whale let it happen while it can

Don't really know how much fans even want to see this again

“I don’t know if that fight needs to happen,” White said when addressing Nunes vs. Shevchenko on TSN. “I don’t know. I’ve thought about it a lot. You know they’re both incredible in their own weight classes. They already fought twice. Why do it again?

“I would imagine if they wanted to do it bad enough and the fans wanted it bad enough, I would do it but I don’t see much point in it.”

So bored today, I watched a 45 minute sit down with Dan Hooker and dude from the Mac Life drinking beers and talking MMA :lol: :smh: I should just work out now

Also :rofl:at the latest Embedded where Garbrandt meets Amanda's baby and tells the baby "stay away from the boys":rofl:while Amanda and Nina just stand there laughing

:rofl:

Hilarious to see the difference in the way Dustin was being treated at todays press conference compared to the last one from the fans.

Back
Top Bottom