The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Aldo faded in the last two rounds. But I still gave it 5-0 Aldo.

He really needs to reintegrate those leg kicks…maybe add the calf kick as well. He buckled Font once his corner said to spam them. His cardio still a little dodgy. Crazy since he’s training with a boxing team.

He should fight Sandhagen or TJ. He wins one more fight. Challenge the belt holder.

Aldo faded in the last two rounds. But I still gave it 5-0 Aldo.

He really needs to reintegrate those leg kicks…maybe add the calf kick as well. He buckled Font once his corner said to spam them. His cardio still a little dodgy. Crazy since he’s training with a boxing team.

He should fight Sandhagen or TJ. He wins one more fight. Challenge the belt holder.
Aldo seemed like he hurt his right foot. Looked to be standing on one leg in between rounds and post-fight. Could explain why he’s gone away from them over the years.

I didn’t notice that. Maybe. His leg kicks are brutal. Maybe he can try 5-10 a round. Especially with someone like Dillashaw coming off a layoff/surgery. Just relying on boxing seems one dimensional despite how high level it is.

If MSG was the Trevor Whitman show, UFC 269 was supposed to be the same for AKA and Mike Brown. Sucks the Leon/Masvidal fight fell off.

It’s crazy. Julianna last two losses were against Valentina and GDR. Hopefully, Amanda comes into the fight motivated and in shape. She’s the last of the double champs and probably not long in the game (especially without any meaningful challengers).

Last edited:
Kinda crazy how things played out on such a premiere card that Geoff Neal coming off 2 bad losses is the 3rd to last fight lol

Pretty nice card and also the return of Josh Emmett

Kinda surprised Neal is even on the card with the charges he just got... But then on second thought, this is the world of MMA we're talking about. So I shouldn't be at all

500k bonus for a K.O.?!?! Does this mean there's not a no KO clause this time?? TWood going to have time to get on the roids?? Well least TWood gets another bag.

Woodley's fortune definitely turning for the good compared to his UFC career

No b.s. win or lose I want to see him fight Dan Hardy in either boxing or MMA. I'm hella interested in that and I hope they keep their beef going now that Woodley is in the news again

I don't mind seeing grudge matches even if they involve old guys

Woodley would slaughter Dan. 🤣

Slaughter

Yes the same t wood who lost to colby, burns usman, luque.. who coincidentally are the best 170lbers on the planet.

Merry Christmas to Tyron, man is getting gifted bread right now. Even more if he can knock Jake Paul out and get a trilogy. I hope he's been training.

Woodley would slaughter Dan. 🤣

Slaughter

Yes the same t wood who lost to colby, burns usman, luque.. who coincidentally are the best 170lbers on the planet.
Dan be talking hella slick about dudes. Need that match to play out, Woodley didn't hold back in his responses lol

But idk, in boxing you think Dan would still have no chance? I want to see it lol

Assuming TJ gets Aldo, I think Merab should get the winner of Munhoz v Cruz this weekend

Merab def got a lil exposed and was on the brink of a terrible loss, but he pulled it out

With one more win he deserves a title shot

I can’t believe O’Neal is fighting after those charges the other week and I’ll probably bet against him just because of it

Woodley really got blessed with this one. Nice to see him get the bag after UFC.

I hope they end up making TJ/Aldo as there hasn't been an announcement yet for when Yan/Aljo will be. TJ could be shelved until summer at the earliest if he really wants to wait out his shot.

The 500k bonus for a knockout is enough for me. If tyron can make around 2Ms andddd knock Jake out Ill be happy lol

500k just to show plus points. Yup Tyron is winninggg. I knowwww Danas blood is boiling haha

Tyron is going to loose even worse head hunting for the 500k knockout

jake gonna stay outside and box tyrons ears off to another decision.

they playing tyron like a piano man.

Back
Top Bottom