The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

So dope!!

That crowd sounded insane. If they had an arena show with screaming Spaniards….off the chain. It would be like 1,000 exploding APEXs.

Ilia just seems to be calling out whomever the big names/fights are. McGregor. Khabib.

I'd be down for the Mexican Grudge Match between Cejudo and Moreno. Would it be at a catch weight?

Looked at the headliner for this Saturdays card and thought it was just a throw away Apex. Did not realize we have Umar and Mokaev fighting this weekend :lol:

Apex gon Apex. Was listening to a pod the other week and they said only reason UFC would stop doing all these Apex cards is if ESPN (or whoever signs next media deal) demands they fight in front of crowds each time. So yea I doubt it happens. Don't be surprised though if ESPN just keeps PPV's moving forward and they take FN's elsewhere, I.E. Netflix, Prime Video etc.

Apex gon Apex. Was listening to a pod the other week and they said only reason UFC would stop doing all these Apex cards is if ESPN (or whoever signs next media deal) demands they fight in front of crowds each time. So yea I doubt it happens. Don't be surprised though if ESPN just keeps PPV's moving forward and they take FN's elsewhere, I.E. Netflix, Prime Video etc.

There’s more money for the UFC if they split it all up

Back
Top Bottom