The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I know everyone's over the Team Alpha Male thing but TJ being on with Ariel today was putting more fuel on the fire

TJ sounding like he's down to retire Uriah 
nerd.gif

TJ sounds angry he got banned from Team Alpha Male gym 

The fight more or less has to happen now.
It will. TJ flatout said that he's "contributed more to the gym than Uriah the past few years."

If TJ loses to Cruz, set up TJ v Faber, winner gets the next shot at Cruz

Ludwig also on the show... lulz

Last edited:
Ludwig and Ariel were getting on each other 
laugh.gif

Ludwig straight up saying he wants an open door policy and wants Team Alpha Male and him to work together still

Mannn Bang need to go somewhere with all that :lol:

Dude probably wants to keep slangin his struggle butter out the front window

Mannn Bang need to go somewhere with all that :lol:

Dude probably wants to keep slangin his struggle butter out the front window
"I have my gym goin nice and my affiliate business. I got my system down.."

Literally what dude said about how his life is going right now :lol:

Dude sounds like a Cutco/Vector Marketing rep after he hooked his first couple suckers :lol:

Johny Hendricks on now. God damn he is so unlikable. Making all these excuses about his weight cut. Then he had the balls to tell critics "come with me, try to lose 20 pounds in one week. Let me see how many can do that. Not many people can do that"

indifferent.gif

Dude basically saying he's too scared to go to MW right now

Welp, looks like Travis Browne is pounding Ronda. She likes the HW's doesn't she, first Schaub now Browne. He's a weird guy

"All that dating and boyfriend and girlfriend stuff is for children. I would say me and Ronda are together, not boyfriend girlfriend, not dating. She's my woman and I'm her man"

Wtf

Last edited:
I know everyone's over the Team Alpha Male thing but TJ being on with Ariel today was putting more fuel on the fire

TJ sounding like he's down to retire Uriah :nerd:  

TJ sounds angry he got banned from Team Alpha Male gym 

TJ sounds like a hurt lil *****. He wants things to run his way and now he's getting angry when urijah won't let him use them when convenient.

He better worry bout cruz instead

Well looks like jones is well...still bein jones lol

Dude needs to fix his self and his image but he's too worried bout ig haters...get off the phone and in the gym

Sage might not train MMA fulltime but he's been a martial artist forever. I guarantee his training schedule is pro level even though he's in college.
Sage da Gawd is going to start training with Tri-Star :pimp:

GSP knows

Reebok need to make him a Gi and headband :smokin

Welp, looks like Travis Browne is pounding Ronda. She likes the HW's doesn't she, first Schaub now Browne. He's a weird guy

"All that dating and boyfriend and girlfriend stuff is for children. I would say me and Ronda are together, not boyfriend girlfriend, not dating. She's my woman and I'm her man"

Wtf

I wonder what her thoughts are on his domestic violence past?

Or does it not matter because he's not bl... I mean floyd mayweather.

Back
Top Bottom