The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Sucks for the fighters who only made $10k that night. After taxes, paying their team and coaches, I wonder how much they have left.

frankie just goin to have to chill, the situation is out of his hands at this point, hes done his part. No need to be whinny, we know hes going to get his shot.

At this point it almost sounds like he wants mcgregor more than the belt, chill frankie your time will come.

Last edited:
He wants that big payday. He beat all the top guys except aldo. I'd be mad too if I beat all those guys and still don't have a title shot.

wonder if ufc is gonna pay him and have him as an emergency sub just in case someone pulls out. i assume he wants and needs to fight to earn a living and just cant sit out. would suck if he had to take a fight other than conor and end up losing, which would knock him out completely in the discussion

Last edited:
Thing with woodley and robbie is they haven't trained together in a while. Wood been out in Milwaukee and at the other att affiliate gym for a couple fights now. And his only shot is to catch robbie early otherwise he gets worked easily

Since stipe Win is he now number 1 contender ?

Lmfao yeah man Tito wanted nothing of chuck at the height of his popularity

Dom
smokin.gif
I feel like that fight is gonna suck honestly.. Dom will prolly bounce around and out point TJ while not landing any significant strikes. Hope I'm wrong though

Since stipe Win is he now number 1 contender ?

Lmfao yeah man Tito wanted nothing of chuck at the height of his popularity
It's the flavor of the week for Dana. One minute he says "you're getting the next title shot" the next he's telling some other fighter the same thing

You can make a case that Rothwell deserves it more if he were to beat Barnett at the end of the month

Overeem looms as well, although he isn't certain to return since he's a free agent

It's the flavor of the week for Dana. One minute he says "you're getting the next title shot" the next he's telling some other fighter the same thing

You can make a case that Rothwell deserves it more if he were to beat Barnett at the end of the month

Overeem looms as well, although he isn't certain to return since he's a free agent
frankie might be getting screwed too...

rothwell knocked out overeem not too long ago, so if he beats barnett he deserves it imo but overeem has the bigger name and stipe seems to be up next...wonder what happens lol

Overeem might leverage a title fight and more pay into his contract during negotiations. It's a possibility or he bounces to chill with Scott Coker who he has had a relationship with before.

Frankie is right. He beat Swanson, Washed Up Penn, Faber and Oliveria (sp). Obviously he lost twice to Bendo and Once to Aldo before that. But based on who has had title shots recently, he's definitely deserving.

And Robbie made half a mil on that fight!! Wow. I mean it's peanuts for the wars he's fought recently.

Do we know how much Connor made in his last two fights? Just checked only half a mill for the hype, interest and buys is guy generates!!

I can't wait until UFC or MMA matures and grows into more of a major sport. Obviously, Fightpass, Bellator Viacom aquisition, UFC on Fox, UFC Reebok deal, 1 million PPV buy cards, names like GSP, Ronda, Connor, Tito, Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture are major gains for a niche spectacle launched in the early 90s.

But the pay, fighters rights, endorsements, fighter marketing, rules, the fight camps/gyms still have a ways to go.

Rothwell got no chance. Doubt the brass want that guy anywhere near the gold :lol:

Stipe made a great case by going ham at Dana after the K.O. You toss that in the promo and dudes are gonna buy in.

You could make a good case for Reem aswel K.O'in a former champ. We shall see.

That bish lost. She needs to go away. How you going to have the loser host and not the winner? Eff that show.

Rothwell got no chance. Doubt the brass want that guy anywhere near the gold :lol:

Stipe made a great case by going ham at Dana after the K.O. You toss that in the promo and dudes are gonna buy in.

You could make a good case for Reem aswel K.O'in a former champ. We shall see.
Yeah it sucks for rothwell. He beat Overeem and nobody is talking about him at all

if ronda does host snl

i hope they do a whole skit of her getting KOed

get a snl cast member as holly holm throw a leg kick to her chin

and have lady gaga come in too as a musical guest

book it!!

My fault, I like Cody. Clear indicator will be his next fight with Lineker in FEB. What a match up

Btw, not sure if those other guys will be champ some day, but they definitely got next

Dude is running out of room for tattoos. By next year he'll be getting face tattoos.

My fault, I like Cody. Clear indicator will be his next fight with Lineker in FEB. What a match up

Btw, not sure if those other guys will be champ some day, but they definitely got next
Garbrandt gives Lineker his first KO loss.

I should have said title contenders instead of future champs.

Dude is running out of room for tattoos. By next year he'll be getting face tattoos.
Random thought while watching 194 Embedded: shogun shogun the type of savage to wanna smash Joe Duffy's mom.

Back
Top Bottom