The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

^^

Sandstorm (to me) is the Blade song. Other good walkout songs

Rose Namajunas
Run The Jewels - Get It

Frankie Edgar
Biggie - Kick in the Door

On the MMA Beat right now, the panel are discussing judging. Interesting points being brought up all around. Something that has not really been said that Luke Thomas suggested: when the UFC goes overseas, they are their own commission. They can technically change the judging and experiment with doing something differently. I feel like they should try new things, whether it be scoring and/or rounds/round length. Perhaps make it 5 judges

Robbie walking out to Sam and Dave is definitely up there, especially considering the way that dude fights, definitely my favorite walkout right now.

:lol: :wow: :lol: @ "ugly white woman". Holly ain't half bad when she's done up, but she's 34 and definitely looks like it. She looks like somebodies mother

Mothers need to get effed too. Would rather tongue kiss holly's anus after she's sparred for 12 rounds than kiss honda's ugly face after she's left the dentist.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna leave this here. For those who were so convinced that Dana was going to make Conor vacate his belt and for dude who said I don't know anything about the UFC. Welp

*Speaking on Wednesday's episode of UFC Tonight, UFC President Dana White made it clear he's open to this possibility.

"Conor has said that he would like to win the 155-pound belt and fight four times a year and defend both belts," White said. "If anybody can do it, Conor McGregor can. This guy has pretty done everything he said he would do. I'm interested."

An apparent snag to McGregor's plan is the fact that, traditionally, if a champion wanted to move up or down a weight class, he or she would have to vacate the belt in their current division. For McGregor, however, White believes an exception could be made.

"That is true that normally I would say if you're going to move up in weight, you have to give up the belt. But Conor has done everything he said he would do. He loves to fight. He really likes money, so if anybody could do it, it's probably him."

*Khabib looking at Pettis/Alvarez winner or Nate Diaz :pimp:
what exactly are you saying? If he can defend the belt twice a year then he can keep the belt. Traditional wisdom comes from the fact that once a fighter moves weight he can't actively defend the belt.

Again, these are just words. You ain't prove anything but copying and pasting an interview.

Any of you think Miesha bae has a chance if she gets the title shot nod? I want to see if she can close the distance and land that big right hand she's been developing.

Whoa. Just saw mauro is doing commentary for wwe on smackdown tonight. Didn't know they hired him.

what exactly are you saying? If he can defend the belt twice a year then he can keep the belt. Traditional wisdom comes from the fact that once a fighter moves weight he can't actively defend the belt.

Again, these are just words. You ain't prove anything but copying and pasting an interview.
People said Dana wouldn't let Conor keep his belt and challenge for the 155. It appears he will let him do that. Conor is calling his shots and Dana is letting him do it, you said it wouldn't be like that

If you were right, Dana would have shut down Conor not say that he can move up and not vacate

Well sorry bout the rda fight for all Conor's fans....this isn't gonna b pretty

And chuck n asilva coming out to darkman x was always hype

We gonna get the Mystic Mac haters back in the thread to give it one more run????

Last edited:
Conor haters gonna be so mad if he's a 2 belt champ.

Certified legend if he isn't already.

:lol:

Report: UFC 197 will feature dos Anjos/McGregor, Holm/Tate doubleheader

eek.gif

Looks like it's on
"Those are just words. Just copying and pasting a report"

Welp, I for one am glad Conor did not choose Nate ******* Diaz. Either fight Frankie or fight RDA. If Conor chose Nate, all respect would have been lost

Last edited:
I think Dana letting Holly eat one more time soon, knowing she's not gonna sustain any real damage, and book her again at 200 for the Ronda rematch.

Back
Top Bottom