The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Thanks, brotha. Alexis Ren. She's cute as hell.

Fan Tumblr got more pics: http://alexisren.tumblr.com/
laugh.gif
 I follow her on IG too 
mean.gif

Damn it is her. I thought she looked liked her but she looks a little different in your avy.

Racist Ronda is hilarious to me for some reason :lol:. I don't necessarily think she is tho. I think people just started calling her that when she couldn't keep Floyd out of her mouth regarding domestic abuse, meanwhile completely ignoring travis browne's accusations. And just generally taking any chance she had to **** on him.

But she's shown herself to be hypocritical and a douchebag in other situations that had nothing to do with Floyd and/or race or gender (miesha, disparaging women showing their *** then she ends up naked in espn mag, lube situation, holly holm stuff, DNB stuff, etc.), so it's more just her MO to verbally attack everybody for everything than a racial issue IMO.

And speaking of Ronda, now Dana is saying Holly Holm is gonna have a fight before the Ronda rematch. I'm guessing Ronda doesn't want those problems again just yet :lol:

Last edited:
I'm surprised Ronda is hosting SNL, featured in photo shoots but then is posting pity posts on social media.

She's still the #1 name in MMA (despite not being the #1 talent like JBJ).

I just heard an interview where Sterling was complaining about Sage Northcutt's 40K fight pay (though it's not high considering the marketability of the kid). I wonder how much Phil, a fighter with 0 experience, is getting per fight?

Pay dont got much to do with experience....punk gon bring in $$$ so he gon get paid...i'm sure Conor's contract was prob like 30-40k for his first couple fights but once he started moving the needle....

I'm just gonna leave this here. For those who were so convinced that Dana was going to make Conor vacate his belt and for dude who said I don't know anything about the UFC. Welp

*Speaking on Wednesday's episode of UFC Tonight, UFC President Dana White made it clear he's open to this possibility.

"Conor has said that he would like to win the 155-pound belt and fight four times a year and defend both belts," White said. "If anybody can do it, Conor McGregor can. This guy has pretty done everything he said he would do. I'm interested."

An apparent snag to McGregor's plan is the fact that, traditionally, if a champion wanted to move up or down a weight class, he or she would have to vacate the belt in their current division. For McGregor, however, White believes an exception could be made.

"That is true that normally I would say if you're going to move up in weight, you have to give up the belt. But Conor has done everything he said he would do. He loves to fight. He really likes money, so if anybody could do it, it's probably him."

*Khabib looking at Pettis/Alvarez winner or Nate Diaz  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I was watching, dude will just go with anything the irish fella says. If someone else wants to do that he better not say ish to them.

I was watching, dude will just go with anything the irish fella says. If someone else wants to do that he better not say ish to them.

JBJ, bent over backward for the company and don't get the same treatment. Didn't agree with the messenger, but Floyds right.

It's red panty night er day for Mystic Mac. And not anyone can do a ting about it.

Last edited:
yea Danas favoritism is getting OD.. if he doesnt let Holly fight smh

hes basically let his girl Rhonda do the TV circuit and movies instead of focusing on getting smacked again because he knows... shes going to get smacked again

If it doesn't make dollars than it doesn't make sense.

It's why the UFC will allow someone who didn't have a lot to piss in to make demands. They know he's a cash cow. And at the moment, even if he gets annihilated by Cyborg Dos Santos, there's still plenty of matchups for him that are money.

I'd definitely do the Diaz fight first. It would be a great brawl.

And Ronda is his other cash cow. Holly is an ugly white woman and doesn't have the aura of invincibility that Ronda has. Ronda is a role model to little girls and women everywhere smh.

The reason Dana is apt to let Holly fight is because Ronda has another movie or wants more time to prepare.

Ronda wants to enjoy being able to eat normal foods for more than a few months before she breaks her jaw again

And speaking of Ronda, now Dana is saying Holly Holm is gonna have a fight before the Ronda rematch. I'm guessing Ronda doesn't want those problems again just yet :lol:

Smart move by Ronda...she has a TON to work on before stepping back in with Holm. IMO both need to fight again before the rematch.

hes basically let his girl Rhonda do the TV circuit and movies instead of focusing on getting smacked again because he knows... shes going to get smacked again

Smart move by Dana IMO. It's on Ronda to get ready for the rematch. Why not let her do movies, SNL...and promote the brand as much as she can before fighting Holm again. If she gets wrecked again its over for Rousey...no more SNL...no more SI swimsuit issues...no more ESPN features... might as well maximize her now.

And Ronda is his other cash cow. Holly is an ugly white woman and doesn't have the aura of invincibility that Ronda has.

LOLed at Holly being ugly compared to Ronda and Ronda having an aura of invincibility after getting destroyed. She may not be pretty, but she's a lot less disgusting than Ronda and looks acceptable dolled up.

I have a feeling you were being sarcastic and hope so.

All the time in the world won't prepare Ronda for taking so much punishment again. Time away for undeserved movies/TV is only going to let her get worse in the fight game.

LOLed at Holly being ugly compared to Ronda and Ronda having an aura of invincibility after getting destroyed. She may not be pretty, but she's a lot less disgusting than Ronda and looks acceptable dolled up.

I agree with OP.  Ronda's not half bad.  Holm looks like a meth addict from Kentucky.

Cold blooded. Both Holly and Ronda can look great and bad at different stages of their camps/after fight

Weight cut Ronda always looks 
devil.gif

Last edited:
And Ronda is his other cash cow. Holly is an ugly white woman and doesn't have the aura of invincibility that Ronda has. Ronda is a role model to little girls and women everywhere smh.

View media item 1859423

I finally got to rewatch Lawler vs Condit in the comfort of my home and I really dig that Lawler uses that old Motown sound to walk out to. Probably 2nd fav walkout song after BJ Penn

Back
Top Bottom