The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

They have to have some of their big hitters planned for 200: the big talk was Conor winning and Ronda losing. I thought both would be saved for 200... As much as I like Conor, and believe he can pull it off, I don't think he's coming out of this one without any kind of lengthy med suspension.
Big hitters being Ronda, Conor, I wanted to guess a CM Punk prelim headliner, Silva, Jones.... Something. A big draw to the casual media fan, as well as us, the mma fan

Dana is risking injury to Conor and Holly for UFC 200 in July

Pretty quick but Conor and Holly didn't take much damage

True, but it just seems so sudden. I feel like they've never announced such a big card not even two months out like this before.

I'm just thinking don't they need time to properly promote this? But I guess the card kinda sells itself :lol:

Last edited:
True, but it just seems so sudden. I feel like they've never announced such a big card not even two months out like this before.

I'm just thinking don't they need time to properly promote this? But I guess the card kinda sells itself
laugh.gif
Yeah throw protocol out the window with Conor, and Holm's name is still buzzing off her media tour post win

I think they were in a tough position with UFC 200. Neither Conor nor the UFC wanted to sit out 7 months before UFC 200

Damn man. I hope Mrs Edgar was able to talk my boy Frankie off the ledge tho.
TBH, Frankie could still have a lottery ticket. Even if Conor loses, he will have at least 1 more fight where people still care about him. That sets up Conor vs Frankie at UFC 200 for the 145 title

Frankie definitely got screwed though. Now he has to decide whether to risk another fight or wait for Conor. That's 7 months without a fight and without money

low key i hope connor wins the 155 belt and skips over frankie at 145 and fights alvarez/pettis winner :lol:. edgar going to be waiting forever

:rofl: @ Frankie not being able to break out the red panties

:rofl:

Lets get it McGoat :pimp:

Last edited:
If I'm Frankie Edgar, I'd try to get a fight at 155 on that same card. Maybe do Frankie vs Tony Ferguson so that if either Connor or RDA get injured, they can be replaced.

If Frankie loses, it doesn't hurt his ranking at FW and we get to see how Ferguson does against a previous title holder.

Man **** Frankie :lol:.

But nah, RDA vs Conor is the way better fight, hopefully this one is what Conor vs. Aldo shoulda been. Frankie definitely earned it and I feel for the guy, but he just gotta play the back on this one. How crazy would it be though if Conor beats RDA, only to come back to 145 and get wrestle****ed into an L from Frankie :wow:. Then they rematch at 155lbs and Frankie whips that *** again to become a 2 division champ :wow: :lol: Frankie's patience might pay off down the line, who knows.

Sidebar, Frankie coming in to Kick in the Door is def up there with the top walk out songs too

Last edited:
Any of you think Miesha bae has a chance if she gets the title shot nod? I want to see if she can close the distance and land that big right hand she's been developing.

holly is gonna beat the brakes off her if they exchange punches and ultimately kick her head off. she would be better off trying to wrestle, but holly has show incredible take down defense.

quick turnaround for conor and rda, but they really didnt break a sweat in their last fights
if conor holds two belts... :lol:

Last edited:
Let the jimmies rustling commence. I can't wait for the Notorious One's prediction for this

Last edited:
Need Conor to bless us

I'm guessing hell say 2 rds...and he means that's how long he will last against rda....dude is gonna get mauled

Pettis is a very similar striker to Conor in the sense of timing, accuracy etc and dude didn't even flinch getting tagged...one takedown amd it'll prob b over

I'm guessing hell say 2 rds...and he means that's how long he will last against rda....dude is gonna get mauled

Pettis is a very similar striker to Conor in the sense of timing, accuracy etc and dude didn't even flinch getting tagged...one takedown amd it'll prob b over
At this point the only guy who makes sense to give a chance against RDA is Khabib

I hope it isn't just take down after take down. I'll be rooting for Conor to hold dem belts though. I need that to happen

At this point the only guy who makes sense to give a chance against RDA is Khabib

I hope it isn't just take down after take down. I'll be rooting for Conor to hold dem belts though. I need that to happen
i actually think rda gives khabib a very tough fight this time...khabibs inactivity coupled with rda's terminator run

i want khabib vs diaz in his rtn

This is ballsy by Conor.

He's gonna have to hurt RDA early or it's going to be a looooong night.

Khabib was the last person to beat that cyborg Frankenstein monster. No movement in the world is going to help against the savagery of RDA. RDA can handle it on the ground and standing.

Unless Connor has Henry Cejudo level wrestling that developed since May. Just can't see it.

But deeep dawn in me 'eart, I can see Connah comin' out dis fight as a count 'em two time UFC champieen.

Rafael, it's Red Panty Night!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom