The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

i want to see nate win just for the laughs :lol:
but he would have to put some brass knuckles and tape his hands up if he gonna knock conor out
Not really... it only takes 1 punch that lands the right way

Also Nate's TKO'd people before
31.gif

Last edited:
I reckon his best bet is either choking him out or breaking one of his limbs in a submission.

i want to see nate win just for the laughs :lol:
but he would have to put some brass knuckles and tape his hands up if he gonna knock conor out
Not really... it only takes 1 punch that lands the right way

Also Nate's TKO'd people before
31.gif

he hasnt put anyone down with strikes in a minute, but then again, he rarely fights.
i do agree his best bet is to utilize his BJJ, but he always prefers the standup.

ya really think conor would have problems at 170??? think he can go up to HW if he wanted to. dead serious. that speed and precision would makes the bigger guys look so slow :x he is a naturally "bigger" guy that was able to cut down to 145
rather see shamrock/ortiz

Lol no naturally big people can ever be 145 lbs. I couldnt have made that cut in highschool. Chads wrestling was a problem for dude. You think hes eating one of those shots from a dude 30 percent bigger

Lol no naturally big people can ever be 145 lbs. I couldnt have made that cut in highschool. Chads wrestling was a problem for dude. You think hes eating one of those shots from a dude 30 percent bigger
roll.gif
yeah he took it too far. we got weight classes for a reason.

Last edited:
Seeing how dudes like GSP and Conor struggle with Olympic rings makes me respect gymnasts that much more.

A dude I used to box with took gymnastics as a kid and said it laid a crazy athletic foundation for him.

Wouldn't have thought of putting my son in gymnastics before that but have since.

I think it speaks volumes to the way which GSP and Conor are trying to push the boundaries of training methods and not just going to a Conventional MMA Gym

Last edited:
Gymnasts are crazy strong. Always been jealous of how they can do those flips and stuff like ninjas.

:rofl: yeah he took it too far. we got weight classes for a reason.

u got to be able to tag him first with a clean shot. that movement is something we have not seen before, until someone solves it...
chad didnt even do much when he was on top and took conor down. dude just got up and knocked him out casually.

"The only weight I care about is the weight of my checks"

Last edited:
Cyborg shouldn't have trouble making Ronda's weight now

Last edited:
Ewww. The ugly get uglier. She couldn't eat an apple for months so she was consuming some heated up crisco through a straw.

that loss really shattered her ego/confidence.. she might as well not even come back.

Whoa.

I thought martial arts was all about discipline?

I don't understand how most of these fighters let themselves go in-between fight camps.

Bruce Lee would be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom