The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Khabib isn’t striking with Justin

he gonna win via wrestling

Khabib by submission easy bet Justin fought Tony’s game and got exposed kept it right on the feet and just got demolished . The wrestling is there but the ground game and submission game with Khabib is a whole diff ball game .

20200510_005158-jpg.767120

Damn Tony, hate his run ended from a massacre. Dude had no answer at all. What Trevor Whitman's done with Justin and Rose's game is incredible. Great cornering too in-between rounds, dude had to check Justin after the 2nd and it was smooth from there.

Only way I see Justin win vs Khabib is if he catches him coming in. This is Khabibs division til he retires in my opinion.

Tony always start the match sloppy based on his previous matches and sometimes get himself into trouble but eventually came out from it and finish his opponent but not this time. Gaethje is too discpline and not leave anything open for him to counter.

NEXT: waiting for khabib hater bandwagoning on justin now!! :nthat:

obviously khabibs favored but i dont think getting justin up against the cage is going to be that easy

i can see justin putting up a fight for at least a round, maybe more, if khabib has to work from the center of the cage

obviously khabibs favored but i dont think getting justin up against the cage is going to be that easy

i can see justin putting up a fight for at least a round, maybe more, if khabib has to work from the center of the cage
Khabib will probably throw some weak combo followed by a single leg and drag Justin to the ground

if Justin wants to win he has to engage. I don’t see how he can avoid being taken down.

Khabib will probably throw some weak combo followed by a single leg and drag Justin to the ground

Khabib will be at least -300 betting odds everyone knows Khabib game plan problem is Justin is very sloppy throws bombs and misses. Khabib wresting and submission game is gonna take Justin out of this fight . And Ithink Justin has a better chance than tony

Khabib will be at least -300 betting odds everyone knows Khabib game plan problem is Justin is very sloppy throws bombs and misses. Khabib wresting and submission game is gonna take Justin out of this fight . And Ithink Justin has a better chance than tony
Khabib opened up -350 on BetOnline already. Coming off a win like this and the hype for Justin til possibly August, that line will probably come down to about mid 200s.

if Justin wants to win he has to engage. I don’t see how he can avoid being taken down.

I see that happening, but I feel like hes really going to feel justins hands when he throws that combo setup

I think people are going to be surprised at what happens when these guys actually have to square up for the first time

Back
Top Bottom