The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

No way nate and Jorge take a fight that’s not a main event. Isn’t the nunes fight on the same card?

No way nate and Jorge take a fight that’s not a main event. Isn’t the nunes fight on the same card?
That's what I'm thinking as well. While both of their stocks have dropped (Nate's moreso I'd say) but as this point they might have to settle for co-main (maybe end of the year card if main event is Francis-Stipe of an early 2021 card).

Ariel and Brett Okomoto said Diaz/Masvidal is probably January PPV. Hope there’s another decent co main or they stack it with good contender fights.

Masvidal's stock didn't drop. He came in on short notice to fight the best in the division and went the distance.

Yes it did. Hes def cooled off... still doesnt even have 1 mill Twitter follows. His next fight will be the litmus test

And I'm taking Zombie.

Masvidal/Diaz is whatever. Masvidal took the easiest fight that would make the most money (not names Conor). Don't see how that fight plays out any differently. Diaz was hurting from the body kicks.

Hope they can give Leon a big fight still. I'd be down for a Rocky/Wonderboy fight. I mean he is the only top ranked fighter that isn't tied up

Yes it did. Hes def cooled off... still doesnt even have 1 mill Twitter follows. His next fight will be the litmus test

And I'm taking Zombie.
It's not like he was some sort of Conor McGregor level superstar. He's overachieved and gotten more popular the past couple years. So looking at it from that perspective, I wouldn't say his stock dropped.

I’d like to believe Nate can make adjustments. But tough to tell. He’s more of a 155-165. Jorge is probably bigger, a better striker. And Nate (and his brother) too one dimensional.

The nate Jorge fight is irrelevant as hell but I mean yeah it’ll probably be entertaining

Really wish he’d just take the Edwards fight but when there’s more money in the nate fight I can’t be mad

speaking of Jorge

does anyone know the state of contract for UFC fighters in term sponsorship?? since reebok deal they never allow anyone to have their own sponsors but i saw zhang weili get a contract from under armour in China
UA.png

In for diaz x masvidal

should be a fun violent fight, whats not to like?

especially the way the first ended, it needs some closure.

would be dope if the BMF is up for grabs, i was thinking more about it and i really like the BMF belt.

It’s only 1 belt, any weight class, no rankings and if the guy that holds it is willing to put it up and defend it...I think it definitely holds it’s weight in gold.

You gotta be willing to defend it for it to mean anything tho....

jorge gonna mess nate up again. Uninteresting fight.
But probably in line with his current contract as far as his pay. The fight would at least generate interest if any but I agree, Nate ain't doing anything to Jorge.

Who is asking for this. Dana thought he did summin springing this on us smh. Much rather see jorge vs Conor and Nate retire Lawler or fight Anderson or sumthin on the way out

Back
Top Bottom