The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

very strange stance by Cejudo. Very square, but tall which opened many low kicks and a good distance for Aljo.

The right man won. I feel bad for Aljo, man’s never gets his respect. His interview was soiled by the WWE altercation from Sugar. Man’s resume is arguably one of the best runs today.

very strange stance by Cejudo. Very square, but tall which opened many low kicks and a good distance for Aljo.

The right man won. I feel bad for Aljo, man’s never gets his respect. His interview was soiled by the WWE altercation from Sugar. Man’s resume is arguably one of the best runs today.
He changed stances after training with Pitbull, it been that way

He changed stances after training with Pitbull, it been that way
Damn that’s unfortunate, I really enjoyed his wide karate stance, he was def more mobile. Today was just too tall and flat footed, idk if he anticipated Aljo to shoot more or throw straight up kicks, but he def didn’t look the same.

Great career for cejudo tho if this is it. Man’s will def eat as a coach

Damn that’s unfortunate, I really enjoyed his wide karate stance, he was def more mobile. Today was just too tall and flat footed, idk if he anticipated Aljo to shoot more or throw straight up kicks, but he def didn’t look the same.

My b, I think you might be right... I aint think it was that skinny before

Sterling can't sell fights + boring style. His opponents do the heavy lifting selling the fights. Sterlings Championship run takes illegal knee sets up rematch hype but took a year to get there, wins a split. Fights Dillashaw who came off an amazing fight with sandhagen. Tj only has one arm but comes with a big fanbase, easy win for aljo. CCC coming out of retirement big hype but hasnt fought in 3 years. Upcoming fight Suga, name alone sells out.

If Aljo doesnt have someones back, it's a rough watch.

Cejudo started the fight in his usual karate stance but had too many problems with Aljos range and trying to counter so he adjust right after the 1st.

Sterling can't sell fights + boring style. His opponents do the heavy lifting selling the fights. Sterlings Championship run takes illegal knee sets up rematch hype but took a year to get there, wins a split. Fights Dillashaw who came off an amazing fight with sandhagen. Tj only has one arm but comes with a big fanbase, easy win for aljo. CCC coming out of retirement big hype but hasnt fought in 3 years. Upcoming fight Suga, name alone sells out.

If Aljo doesnt have someones back, it's a rough watch.
What are you even saying? I don't think anyone has him as some big box office draw/ppv seller. There are maybe 2 or 3 champs who are legit draws.

I won't argue if you think his styles boring but how exactly does his opponents do all the selling? Yan doesn't speak English. Nobody wanted TJ to get that title shot, everyone thought Aldo deserved it more. Cejudo sat as long as Jones did.

He ain't my favorite fighter to watch but it's insane to discredit the run he's on just because he became champ by someone else being a dumbass. Man's got the longest win streak ever at BW and has tied the title defense record.

He’s got three title defenses. Most wins at BW. First AA champion in the division. One of the few champs from NYC.

Tangent. Big props. All the American born champs are black.

And who are these big draws? Izzy, Masvidal, Conor, Nate, and Jon? Otherwise, most of these fighters have no household name.

We’re acting like most of these guys/gals aren’t cringe worthy. I roll my eyes at half of the things these fighters say.

Back
Top Bottom