The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I just found out that the reason Sterling is still champ is actually because that judge scored round 5 for Sterling

:rofl:

I’m sorry but all of that judging is hilariously bad

Shout out to that judge for saving us from a robbery. Because that is absurd.
Right- that would have been an outlandish robbery, I don’t feel like the experts are understanding this

They’re all like “oh a cejudo scorecard is understandable”

No the f it isn’t lol

Personal problems related to relationships with questionable figures in Russia/visa issues/or pissing hot?

props to Aljo, made it look pretty easy against Cejudo

Aljo on fire cannot be denied.

O'Malley got his work cut out for him....

Excited for that fight!

Just finally listening to the MMAFighting 288 post show.

Aljo just going to be this galvanizing individuals. Around the time of his Sandhagen win, prior to Aldo fighting Yan…we all said he deserved the title shot. He was the heir apparent to Henry. Then we get Yan 1, where Yan legitimately would have won the fight but Petr makes the most boneheaded foul. From there, Aljo became this cringe fringe champ.

He’s got the most title defenses in the division. Longest win streak in the division. Most wins in the division.

I’m happy he gets the money fight. But we all kind of want him to go away.

Hard to fight Volk coming off of a loss. Like Wise Man Vince said, Henry got three options: A) Run it back with Aljo. If so...fight Merab and Yan. B) Have fun fights till he wants to retire. If so fight Moreno, Max, etc. C) Try to challenge Volk. If so fight Max or Arnold...Max is probably the bigger money fight.

Last edited:
“I’m hearing maybe August [in Boston] — hopefully we get that in and get that contract soon,” Hill said. “I’m not trying to wait past August. That’s all I know. I don’t want to wait past summer. Whether it’s Jiri or whoever steps forward, I’m ready to get it in.

“Whoever steps forward [if Prochazka isn’t ready], because right now, no one else makes sense, for real. Some guys are going to have to make some leaps or whatever to put themselves out and separate themselves from the pack. Whoever that is, that’s who I’ll take on.”

Back
Top Bottom