The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Yea I'm really hoping Till is able to finish Thompson and proves he's a true contender. It's definitely a huge step up from anyone he's faced to date though. Thompson should also know he needs another exciting fight if he wants to get another shot, he likely wouldnt get another shot until next year with the current ww title picture though.

I really like Wonderboy but Till is young and is good on the mic without sounding like Cringy Covington.

I don’t know if I mentioned this before but I’ve always thought till was following the Conor route in terms of fighting way down in weight so he could have that advantage while on the come up

Eventually he should be a 185er

I don’t know if I mentioned this before but I’ve always thought till was following the Conor route in terms of fighting way down in weight so he could have that advantage while on the come up

Eventually he should be a 185er
Yea I think that's his strategy. He's a huge WW and more of a MW naturally. Crazy how a guy like Rumble fought as low as WW and has fought at HW a couple times. As much as I don't really care for having more divisions it would definitely cut down on all the weight cut issues guys are having.

Watch "Mauro Ranallo Says Dealing With Lows Of Bipolar Disorder Still ‘Scares The Hell Out' Of Him" on YouTube

It’s gonna be weird seeing the ufc on espn television

Also Ariel will continue his own radio show with espn, so essentially mma hour hasn’t died

It's going to be weird waking up Sunday to UFC at 10 am for the preprelims.

Anyone knows what's going to happen to UFC Fight Pass? I have not seen anything regarding UFC Fight pass. ESPN + looks like there is a lot of good content for only $4.99 but I want to be able to watch past fights too.

It’s lowkey amazing to me that they got this deal

If mma blows up I’ll be shocked but that’s what espn seems to think is gonna happen

They must be so filthy rich it doesn’t matter if it fails or not

Wonder if the owners ties to various interests has anything to do with this

It's going to be weird waking up Sunday to UFC at 10 am for the preprelims.

Anyone knows what's going to happen to UFC Fight Pass? I have not seen anything regarding UFC Fight pass. ESPN + looks like there is a lot of good content for only $4.99 but I want to be able to watch past fights too.

Im curious myself, I know Fight Pass will still be a thing with atleast the archived fights. To what extent their content goes, Im not sure.

So ESPN has 30 events a year all with 12 bouts per card. 10 of those will events will be on ESPN TV channels while the other 20 will be streaming via ESPN+.

ESPN also has the PPV preliminaries (not sure if Fight Pass will still get the pre prelims).

Paige looking fine there (it's obviously a doctored photo though lol).

Outside of the main events for this weekend and next weekend's cards I'm not really anticipating any of the other fights. Gillespie is undefeated but hasn't really fought anyone noteworthy.

Back
Top Bottom