The monkey got out of the cage vol.Racist text messages

Real tho

Just ignore that stuff, thats the point of the action... to get you all upset and stuff

If you ignore it then they have no real power over your feelings and emotions

just like that Halloween Simpsons episode when the status are attacking

Damn thats messed up.
You go to UF? Ever held hands with Percy Harvin or Louis Murphy?

that is bad but i would be rollin if i got that text while watching it...

but really SMH at the hackers

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

wouldnt it be ironic, if it WAS an emergency... and a rabid chimp was running wild on campus...

laugh.gif

It's times like these I'm grateful for not living in the South.

But yea lol on the irony if there really was a monkey with Ebola running around biting people

Originally Posted by phillypac

welcome to white people true feelings

i tried to explain this to the sell outs in the other thread
indifferent.gif
Because all white people are racist, huh.

wouldnt it be ironic, if it WAS an emergency... and a rabid chimp was running wild on campus...
On some 28 Days Later steeze. Some eco-terrorists break into a UF lab and set off the apocalypse
laugh.gif

And sad to think the school I'll be transferring to in a year/year and a half has stuff like this happening.

Originally Posted by phillypac

welcome to white people true feelings

i tried to explain this to the sell outs in the other thread

Stick to talking nonsense about the Giants dude. This ain't your strength right here, because you're being racist in a thread about racism. Dummy.

some people look for racism to occur ... yous hould of popped a bottle and texted back "you damn right"

there waas one sayn
omg on almost every channel planet of the apes is on, the one were monkeys take over the white house

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

You go to UF? What are you majoring in?
Health Science
Originally Posted by fiendxxx

Damn thats messed up.
You go to UF? Ever held hands with Percy Harvin or Louis Murphy?

Yes I do, and nah..have you?
nerd.gif
P.S. your sig is wrong .it's 08 not 09 .
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

U Mad?
you should be too.. i mean they are talking about your president. but then again people always talked about bush
People had a reason to. He did a terrible job as president IMO.

But you can't say Obama's a bad president. He's been president for not even 48 hours.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just had a visual of a monkey running around campus knocking stuff over, trying to bite people.

Seriously though.... I can't wait until all this is over. Thank goodness this day has finally come & he can start his job tomorrow.
looooooooool

but yeah, the middle of florida is full of racist white supremacist people bruh. Im thinkin bout goin to UF though

i was pretty heated when i got that text. i hope that fool goes to jail. and gets raped. several times

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Republicans staying salty FTL
smh.gif
. Get over it already you +%!+*@#, Obama's our president now and there's nothing you can do about it
pimp.gif
Do you have proof it was a Republican?

Says the republican....... •_•

Back
Top Bottom