The moon changed colors, congrats to the Nters that witnessed it last night

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

NYC... When is this joint gonna change colors? It's brick city outside lol I just slid back in the crib for a bit
2:41 a.m. to 3:53 a.m. EST

That really, really %+%$+%% sux!

I went outside all excited only to see clouds everywhere.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I cant even see the sky at all.

pic/video will be appreciated.

That really, really %+%$+%% sux!

I went outside all excited only to see clouds everywhere.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I cant even see the sky at all.

pic/video will be appreciated.

NYC... When is this joint gonna change colors? It's brick city outside lol I just slid back in the crib for a bit

laugh.gif
word me too, my neighbor closed her blinds like I'm looking in her crib ...I'm the only person outside the building and it's MAD over-cast looking like a werewolf scene.

SIDENOTE: was watching the Ancient Aliens marathon the other day and they were saying "Star Gates" were electromagnetic portals properly aligned...so between Stone Henge
and Mayan temples they know something we don't and 1638 a lot has changed that we now understand...so I definitely wanna be first on the scene if Aliens start handing out gifts
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm going back out shortly

laugh.gif
word me too, my neighbor closed her blinds like I'm looking in her crib ...I'm the only person outside the building and it's MAD over-cast looking like a werewolf scene.

SIDENOTE: was watching the Ancient Aliens marathon the other day and they were saying "Star Gates" were electromagnetic portals properly aligned...so between Stone Henge
and Mayan temples they know something we don't and 1638 a lot has changed that we now understand...so I definitely wanna be first on the scene if Aliens start handing out gifts
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm going back out shortly

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

300 days of sunshine where I live and tonights cloudy... Im devastated

right.
I feel the same way.
Every night when I take my dog out, the moon is usually illuminating my back yard.
But tonight, of all nights when I actually want to look at the moon it is cloudy.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

300 days of sunshine where I live and tonights cloudy... Im devastated

right.
I feel the same way.
Every night when I take my dog out, the moon is usually illuminating my back yard.
But tonight, of all nights when I actually want to look at the moon it is cloudy.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom