The most iconic AND1 kicks ever...

how are the crossovers not being mentioned? everyone on the and 1 roster rocked these from spree to cwebb to mad max. and they are still one of the freshestdesigned kicks i can think of to date.

Originally Posted by duke4005

Mad Game, 1st shoe with Harmonix and 3M exterior, and Garnett's first model with the company. Proved they were a Sig. shoe player (at the time).

and1_mad_game_silver_3.jpg
Thanks, pickyoursshoes.com, for the picture.

X2. The only And1's I ever had. Real nice shoe, but stiff and narrow. My kind of ball shoe though. I think I picked these up at a FootAction outlet forlike...$39.

I had a fuzzy grey pair of tochillin that were AMAZING...just a comfy shoe.

Why not make and sell more of those?!?!?!

yeah them starburys are the best.. even though i could never do and 1 kicks.. but the starbury joints wrer hot back when they came out

Guys, how does the Rekanize stack up as iconic for And1?  Skip, Bobby J, and even J-Will used it as some point.  Your thoughts...

Rekanize were the only And 1s I ever had, and I used them as a PE shoe. Durable, comfortable, versatile...that, and the White/Black ones blended right into my PE gear. Ah, those were the days...

d7004wb-1.jpg

I would kill for the all white Starburys! Can anyone find a pic? I can't seem to find one.

Back
Top Bottom