The most underated Package released so far.....

XXI/II very underrated the II's are straight fire and imo the XXI's are ill for ballin

I would say the 14/9 pack. The 9's speak for themselves and the 14's look better than the "last shots".

10/13 pack
i really like both shoes and im still lookin for a pack cuz i wasnt able to cop on release day

10/13 pack
i really like both shoes and im still lookin for a pack cuz i wasnt able to cop on release day

The V/XVIII is one of three CDP's that I own and while the V's are vey nice, the XVIII's just dont do it for me. One of the packs that I slept onand wish I hadnt is the VII/XVI. Both shoes are crispy, especially the XVI's.

the 14/9 is under rated. I hated the 14 but got the pack for the 9's but when i took the 14's out the other day I was like "damn, these are onpoint." Def did a good job when I looked at the 14's the second time.

Also I just picked up the 15/8 pack for $217 this week and they are on point too. 15's were always under rated but the cdp 15's look like they shouldof been OG and are great for BBall.

10/13, imo- both are really a shoe that you can't go wrong with. One of the few packs that wasn't lopsides in aspect to the question "Was the 310worth it?" A lot of people passed on these expecting JB to deliver better throughout the year with the packs- comes to find out they really didn't!

Gotta be the 10/13 for me. Didn't cop on release day, but copped two months ago for $270 off ebay. Both shoes are
pimp.gif
. I will follow this pack with the 7/16.

i'm gonna go with 3/20... yep, i said it. hear me out... esp. for those that pass on packs because half the pack "isn't worthit"

Black 3's? LEGENDARY. the quality is great on the pair and almost worth CDP retail by itself, IMHO.

20's? AMAZING FOR BALLING. is it as good as the OG stealths? no. but since the "legendary 3's" are worth approx $250 anyway,is it worth the difference for a Jay to ball in? hell yes, IMHO.

idk why these didn't sell out. (where i'm at, anyway)

Mys have to be the 8/15 pack
I just love those 8's by they way will le tmy CDP 5 go for those CDP 8's

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

i'm gonna go with 3/20... yep, i said it. hear me out... esp. for those that pass on packs because half the pack "isn't worth it"

Black 3's? LEGENDARY. the quality is great on the pair and almost worth CDP retail by itself, IMHO.

20's? AMAZING FOR BALLING. is it as good as the OG stealths? no. but since the "legendary 3's" are worth approx $250 anyway, is it worth the difference for a Jay to ball in? hell yes, IMHO.

idk why these didn't sell out. (where i'm at, anyway)

i agree... has to be the 3/20 pack... i was able to scoop these up with 30% off F&F discount, AND a champs giftcard for $140... there is no way i thoughtthese would sit on the shelves like they did... black/cement 3s are a CLASSIC. and if you rated every 1-23 countdown SHOE alone (not in a pack), i would placethe III's a close second right behind the XI.

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

gotta be the 15's and 8's...

love the 15's.. 8s not so much...

thats how I was feeling. I wasn't crazy about the 15' till I threw them on my feet. with jeans, they look crazy. I decided to get rid of mines just tomake some room in my closet. not crazy about the 8's..I wish i could trade them for a pair of aqua's, so mad that I got rid of them.

the CDP 18's are horrible they come precreased an ASHY as all hell. They are on racks for 200 in alot of sizes. I even seen the 7/16 on racks for 260 for along while and now I'm pissed at myself for it.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR LETTING THESE SIT ON SHELVES I CAN NOT EVEN BELIVE I saw them for 180 at the store.After Christmas break Im copping these and BestJays in the pack combo

Looks great huh? High Top 1s, 23's and 20s are the best jays imo and I love these

Black tee and black/white basket ball shorts and these = fresh fit

i'd probably say the 2/21 pack is the most under rated. I love the 2's. I dont see how u niketalkers arent feeling them. i know the 21 aint the best towear just to wear, but for ballin. bad !#* shoe!

Yea man the 2/21 is underrated bad because of the XX1 to me those xx1 look good kind of like the all red XX1.

every one is putting VII/XVI underrated. They sold good

IX/XIV those are wack,all it needed was different colors like the j.kidd IX White/Red that would of been nicer

Back
Top Bottom