The most underated Package released so far.....

I think it is hard to start saying a package is underated. just like i think its hard to say the 6/17 pack i so good. The 5 are fire no doubt the other shoejust is not so desirable. If JB didnt release these dumb packages we wouldnt have a problem comparing them. Personaly I love the 5's. Such an ill kick plusawesome colors whit red and a lil black. I sold my 18. I bought abunch of these to try and sell but couldnt cuz no one wanted the 18. These packs go for liewk250 on ebay now.

4/19 pack to me, i really love the OG CW 4's, honestly dont think the 19's are a bad shoe either, just a little difficult to put on, lol

nahh, 10/13 dosnt get much love and why do they always release the cdp shoes in black or red colorways, they should put blue colorways also.

I agree with you OP
mad.gif
, I did myself a favor and bought 2 packs...1 to rock and 1 to stock but I'm broke and need to sell bad but I can't even finda buyer who is willing to shell out $230 when I bought this pack for $310
mad.gif
smh.gif

14/9 pack. My fav colorway of the IX and the XIV are top 5 Jordans for me, they look good in any colorway.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I agree with you OP
mad.gif
, I did myself a favor and bought 2 packs...1 to rock and 1 to stock but I'm broke and need to sell bad but I can't even find a buyer who is willing to shell out $230 when I bought this pack for $310
mad.gif
smh.gif

i would buy them for 230 but im a sz 12. but anyway 3/20 most underated 20s look good in person great shoe to ball in and black cement 3's speak forthemselves.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by dotaganza

Ever since the Jordan XVIIIs came out Ive dreamed of them making a black and red color way for the shoe.

YES , I feel the same way. I always wanted to drop that colorway . Its do dame DOPE .

I think the CDP XVII is an underrated shoe. It is also a DOPE look .

co-sign with both of yall

CDP XVIII is
pimp.gif

CDP XVII >>> OG XVII

But the CDP XX2 is severely underrated

2/21 IMO. I think those 2s were one of the best shoes from any CDP, to me they are right behind the carmines and 3s that came out.
And the 21 has always been better than it gets credit for, I've always liked them and have never understood the hate they get.

5/18 also seemed underrated. I actually got the pack mostly for the 18s. I would have bought them seperate but i got a deal (240 shipped) off ebay a coupleweeks after release so I didn't mind getting stuck with both pairs.

thought this was sposed to be and underrated thread the 10/13 gets luv! II/XX1 for me, i know lets hear it...but i luv IIs and the cw is sweeet imo.

I don't know what all this 13/10 pack talk is about! everyone loves that pack, I would pay retail for it in a heartbeat. I think it is very highly rated. Ipersonally think the 2/21 pack is pretty underated, 2 is the only shoe they left nike on, and a nice colorway, nice shoe.

Back
Top Bottom